Datafeed Vendor Comparison

suri112000

You need to register on their website....so they will contact you. Bargain is the buzz word. Initially...he told its about Rs.15 K. I told him that I have a trading a/c of small size.... I cannot bear 15 k in one go. Then he offered me 2 instalment payments of Rs.7,500 each in two months period. Still I told him I cannot bear it. After few days, he called me and told its costing Rs.10 K which is in offer for 2 days only. I told him I can pay Only Rs.5 K and register for software and remaining Rs.5 K I will pay in the next month. He was ready for that also.

So, bargain is the buzz word.

NJ23

You need to register on their website....so they will contact you. Bargain is the buzz word. Initially...he told its about Rs.15 K. I told him that I have a trading a/c of small size.... I cannot bear 15 k in one go. Then he offered me 2 instalment payments of Rs.7,500 each in two months period. Still I told him I cannot bear it. After few days, he called me and told its costing Rs.10 K which is in offer for 2 days only. I told him I can pay Only Rs.5 K and register for software and remaining Rs.5 K I will pay in the next month. He was ready for that also.

So, bargain is the buzz word.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: