Daily target of 5%

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi everyone
I have long cherished to open a trading diary. I have been trading for the past 4 years, with one year in a trading firm.
The platform will be using is zerodha.
Will be starting will only 10k and try to compound it will average of 5%
I have just started the journey just on Wed and my trades are down below.
I know lots of people have started a similar thread over the year but I feel this kinda open trading diary helps alot both members as well me in their own individual trading journey.
Hope to get support from fellow members as well.
Thank you..!!
It takes courage to put out your performance in public man, good initiative!

Another day another big loss :rolleyes:
Two learnings just not discipline enough for mental stops will have to strickly have hard stops from nowonwards...
Early morning bigg loss can have huge impact on rest of your trading day...!!
25-10-2019.png

bashasm

Another day another big loss :rolleyes:
Two learnings just not discipline enough for mental stops will have to strickly have hard stops from nowonwards...
Early morning bigg loss can have huge impact on rest of your trading day...!! View attachment 38275
Are you trading based on charts?
If possible,post charts so others can correct your mistakes

Took Long in NCC [email protected] [email protected] as saw buying in NCC.....added another [email protected] as saw it broke previous resistance Avg @54.55 SL thought at 54.50 so far so good....Then stock went to 54.55 thought it would bounce back then it went to 54.20 thought once it would go to 54.45 will get out then it when to 54.00 thought nautral level for some buying but it broke that level n i got out the point where what they call you snap and got out at 53.80....Loss -1320
NCC(25).png

Then Took trade in Union bank as saw some big players buying at 51.75 but got stop out immeditatey at 51.65 and then once it again got back to that level at 2pm it shot up:wtf: and just couldnt re-entire because was exhausted by that time....all the losses would have been covered up by that trade....lol:blackeye:
Union bank.png