Daily target of 5%

Hi everyone
I have long cherished to open a trading diary. I have been trading for the past 4 years, with one year in a trading firm.
The platform will be using is zerodha.
Will be starting will only 10k and try to compound it will average of 5%
I have just started the journey just on Wed and my trades are down below.
I know lots of people have started a similar thread over the year but I feel this kinda open trading diary helps alot both members as well me in their own individual trading journey.
Hope to get support from fellow members as well.
Thank you..!!

Attachments

MSN1979

Hi everyone
I have long cherished to open a trading diary. I have been trading for the past 4 years, with one year in a trading firm.
I know lots of people have started a similar thread over the year but I feel this kinda open trading diary helps alot both members as well me in their own individual trading journey.
Thank you..!!

congrats bro i am looking at next mukesh ambani after 24 months. Hope you are here after 24 months to share the story and wont disappear

sridhga

Hi everyone
Thank you..!!

This compounding sheet is the most impressive thing ever that I had seen on TJ

Early morning trade where NCC & Nationalum
1. Bought NCC [email protected] with a stop loss of 53.50 sold [email protected] then saw buying happening at 54.25 levels so again bought then [email protected] but saw the big big drop at 54.20 so got out at 54.15 but then stock took off and made a high of 55.60:(.
2. Bought Nationalum at the same time as NCC [email protected] stop-loss of 44.00(same quantities by mistake "bad risk management":rolleyes:)sold [email protected] then sold rest at [email protected]
NCC.png
Nationalum.png

you realise that in excel (compounding) with 8.5% every day, at the start of month 24, you will have 680 Billion USD as balance !!
Well i didnt invent compounding......This is the model that tesla or oyo use esp the exponential yield curve.
Anyways it is not as simple as it looks it just about having broad targets and trying to achieve it...for eq i have 4 consecutive green days still my avg is 233 and in future during drawdown phase, it is going to get worst...so if we can become rich by knowing excel .....then poverty would have been eradicated long back..!!