Daily target of 5%

VJAY

Well i didnt invent compounding......This is the model that tesla or oyo use esp the exponential yield curve.
Anyways it is not as simple as it looks it just about having broad targets and trying to achieve it...for eq i have 4 consecutive green days still my avg is 233 and in future during drawdown phase, it is going to get worst...so if we can become rich by knowing excel .....then poverty would have been eradicated long back..!!
:D:cool::up:

Another bad morning session turned into somewhat positive because of two goods trades.......Overall still not Happy with trade management
23-10-2019.png

Last edited:
Vinit, How do you select stocks? Also, what are the criteria to enter and to exit?
Well selecting stocks depends on a lot of criteria like low float, high margin provided by broker, what is the indices in which stock is doing...entry and exit is basically based on read the tape and finding opportunities which give atleast 1/3 risk/reward ratio and what is the nifty and stock trend at that time...!!

Well selecting stocks depends on a lot of criteria like low float, high margin provided by broker, what is the indices in which stock is doing...entry and exit is basically based on read the tape and finding opportunities which give atleast 1/3 risk/reward ratio and what is the nifty and stock trend at that time...!!
Say for ex today in nifty in 5 mins chart you can see cup and handle pattern that is continuation pattern but on a daily frame there is resistance at 11670-11700 levels....so you have to keep both the short trending and long trending stocks and play according to situation