NIFTY Index Future Daily Tips - minimum 30 points target

Hello every one.

Happy new year. In this thread i will give you daily tips for the next day. Minimum 30 points target . If you have decide whethe you are going long or short and accordingly you have to buy immediately the market opens.

All the best!!

Trade plan :
======

Tips for tomorrow 04-jan-2010

Trade description FUTIDX -> NIFTY -> 28-Jan-2010

If tomorrow opens >= 5225 then go for short

If tomorrow opens <=5205 then go for long

Thanks!
Venki.

praveen taneja

Hi,

Forget to mention about Stoploss.Put stoploss of 60 points from the price of buying.

Cheers!
Venki.
Oh my god for 30 point sl 60:rofl::rofl::rofl:
if three win two sl hit even then trader will b in loss pls either increase tgt or reduce sl mini 1:1.5 ratio must for nifty trades:thumb:
God bless u

Hi,

Since i posted this at very late night . I was not posted very clearly about my thoughts.

1) if market opens flat - don't do trading. In our case if it opens between 5204 to 5024. Then there is no trade for today.

2) Almost 90% chances to get your trade win. ( that is 30 points easily you can get. Once you get 30 points use trailing stoploss to get maximum profit.

3) Initially you need to put 60 points as stop loss . basically you are giving sufficient space to breath. Out of 10 trades may be 1 or 2 may hit the stop loss.

4) i am personally using this for the past 6 months and an average i am getting 70% success rate.

Cheers!
Venki.

praveen taneja

Hi,

Since i posted this at very late night . I was not posted very clearly about my thoughts.

1) if market opens flat - don't do trading. In our case if it opens between 5204 to 5024. Then there is no trade for today.

2) Almost 90% chances to get your trade win. ( that is 30 points easily you can get. Once you get 30 points use trailing stoploss to get maximum profit.

3) Initially you need to put 60 points as stop loss . basically you are giving sufficient space to breath. Out of 10 trades may be 1 or 2 may hit the stop loss.

4) i am personally using this for the past 6 months and an average i am getting 70% success rate.

Cheers!
Venki.
sorry bro for so much querries but how can one predict that after i buy mkt wont remain in range as u can see mkt is in small range and is above 5225:confused::confused:
sorry for my ignorance bro

Praveen,

I am happy to answer your queries.

We have to trade like, morning the moment open the market just see the what is the opening price. If it meets our critieria then go for trade.

In our case today the open price is not in our range. So no trade.

If open price is meets your condition and go immediately for trade and after that you have to watch the market only for booking your profit.

Other wise by morning itself we can decide very quickly that today no trade, we can look for some other work.

Open price is very important for that particular trading day.. That's why i am stick on that. May be if you continue watching thsi thread for the next xouple of days you will be clear.
Hope i am answered your query, if not please revet back

Cheers!
Venki.

Hi,

Greetings to All. As expected nothing is happened today, no major move on any direction.

Game plan for tomorrow session : 05-Jan-2009

If market opens >= 5252 then go for short with stop loss of 5312 target1 -> (open price -30) and then use trailing stoploss

If market opens <= 5228 then go for long with stop loss of 5168 target1 -> ( open price+30) and then use trailing stop loss

All the best!

Cheers!
Venki.