Beat this one..!!

Hello all..

I challenge everyone here to beat this report with the same consistency..
With God's grace s I have been able to develop a fully mechanical system for BANK NIFTY futures which is averaging around 900 points in the last 6 months.. I also thank TJ for helping me develop this system as this comes as a result of continuous hardwork for long periods of time.. Extensive backtesting and hit and trials, hardwork and lots of money being plugged into developing this system.. Anyways more development is being done and I expect it to get developed even more providing more points and even greater consistency...

This thread is meant to post all the calls from the system..

I take to call my critics to stay away from posting in the thread.. I have seen many a threads on TJ being stopped just bcoz of criticism calling out loud.. I respect the views of all seniors, mods and specially of the young novice minds who tend to comment on the system's calls.. I will be posting the calls on realtime basis and charts on EOD.. I am also posting the backtests results from AMI.. Those working with AMI will be in a better position to understand it.. :clapping:
can u share that machanical system only without the afl or u can also share afl too.

http://www.traderji.com/amibroker/71633-do-u-have.html

I did not get wat u meant by this..??

Curve fitted - even in terms of TF ????
Will u pls explain??
If you are designing a system, and back testing it, and if you dont know the meaning of curve fitting, then I am sorry to prick your baloon, but you have no business risking live money on your system, since you know nuts about back testing.

Extremely sorry to be so blunt. But you will realise what I have written, maybe 3 months from now. Do remember to come back to this post then.

My last post in this thread. I started posting here, as I though this was a real system. Didnt know it was curve fitted.

I am surprised that your testing didnt throw up 3000 or 5000 points per month. All in all, if a curve fitted system shows 900 points, then its going to fall flat on its face.

My apologies again for being so in your face.

jallanankit

If you are designing a system, and back testing it, and if you dont know the meaning of curve fitting, then I am sorry to prick your baloon, but you have no business risking live money on your system, since you know nuts about back testing.

Extremely sorry to be so blunt. But you will realise what I have written, maybe 3 months from now. Do remember to come back to this post then.

My last post in this thread. I started posting here, as I though this was a real system. Didnt know it was curve fitted.

I am surprised that your testing didnt throw up 3000 or 5000 points per month. All in all, if a curve fitted system shows 900 points, then its going to fall flat on its face.

My apologies again for being so in your face.
Thank u for showing the negatives..
However, I just have to say this..

If u think that my trade logics/ideas worked perfectly on the backtester for the given 6 months data, then u r wrong..

But the fact lies that even in earlier periods the system showed same consistency, and the "curve-fitting" word does not suit to this.. Moreover, if I can actually fit my logics for the curves-up and down, I dont need any other logic..

Backtesting for longer periods of time is the need of the hour and I have ADEQUATELY done it for longer periods of time.. So I think one job is over..

Regarding coming back to this post, I will surely do after 3 months... I say this only with a disclaimer: If like many threads on TJ is mocked about, or made a subject of ridicule, then its not my concern..!! OFF WILL I GO..!!! BUt never till the time, I SAY SYSTEM FAILED or SYSTEM KEEPS PERFORMING..!!

***did not stress much on what curve-fitting meant, then when I had to reply to this, I had to turn to google.. :D***

Thank u for showing the negatives..
However, I just have to say this..

If u think that my trade logics/ideas worked perfectly on the backtester for the given 6 months data, then u r wrong..

But the fact lies that even in earlier periods the system showed same consistency, and the "curve-fitting" word does not suit to this.. Moreover, if I can actually fit my logics for the curves-up and down, I dont need any other logic..

Backtesting for longer periods of time is the need of the hour and I have ADEQUATELY done it for longer periods of time.. So I think one job is over..

Regarding coming back to this post, I will surely do after 3 months... I say this only with a disclaimer: If like many threads on TJ is mocked about, or made a subject of ridicule, then its not my concern..!! OFF WILL I GO..!!! BUt never till the time, I SAY SYSTEM FAILED or SYSTEM KEEPS PERFORMING..!!
Curves up and down..... now thats a good definition of curve fitting.
Do yourself a favor, and ask SG what curve fitting is.
As for going off this thread, you would be doing people here a favor by not posting your trades here, until you have cleared what a curve fitted system is.

I see myself in you now, how I was in 2002. With a copy of metastock, and 2 years of data, I almost even decided the colour of the interiors of my business jet.

WHen I realised what curve fitting was, I was ashamed at my stupidity, and hope you realise what you are about to get into, before its too late.

Drop SG a PM if you want his quick attention.

jallanankit

Curves up and down..... now thats a good definition of curve fitting.
Do yourself a favor, and ask SG what curve fitting is.
As for going off this thread, you would be doing people here a favor by not posting your trades here, until you have cleared what a curve fitted system is.

I see myself in you now, how I was in 2002. With a copy of metastock, and 2 years of data, I almost even decided the colour of the interiors of my business jet.

WHen I realised what curve fitting was, I was ashamed at my stupidity, and hope you realise what you are about to get into, before its too late.

Drop SG a PM if you want his quick attention.
Hey dont take each word in the literal sense.. That line was added to provide some humour..If u actually happen to see U in me, u explain your way wat curve-fitting is all about.. May be I understand it better from u..

And about the failure story, which u happen to narrate about yourself.. I just have to say that let me give a try to what I am trying.. Even, if I fail, I will have some well priced stories to tell my juniors..!!

And if I succeed, I will have stories around my name.. both r in my favour.. Thanks for ur concern..!!

P.S. Not to forget, I am awaiting your clarification..

Hey dont take each word in the literal sense.. That line was added to provide some humour..If u actually happen to see U in me, u explain your way wat curve-fitting is all about.. May be I understand it better from u..

And about the failure story, which u happen to narrate about yourself.. I just have to say that let me give a try to what I am trying.. Even, if I fail, I will have some well priced stories to tell my juniors..!!

And if I succeed, I will have stories around my name.. both r in my favour.. Thanks for ur concern..!!

P.S. Not to forget, I am awaiting your clarification..
My failure story? :) I didnt risk actual money on that metastock system. What I did was go out and buy a heavily priced book on back testing in hard cover, which I still have to date with me. That book made me realise my stupidity. No failures on curve fitting for me buddy.

As for my explanation of curve fitting, there is just one definition, it does not vary from trader to trader. Like its not what formula do I have for a SMA or you have for SMA. Both will be same.

As for my posts here, looks like I am breaking my head against a wall.
So no clarifications, or posts from my side.

Best of luck to you. And yes, when you make 2 good trades, dont forget to go into overdrive about how wrong I was :)