Astrological nifty

OneThatGotAway

krishan prakash saxena man whatever you are using i think it works ....
There was moment yesterday :xD
if u make second prediction like that you be long lost brother of WD gann .. He too used astrology instocks :xD

5th date and jupiter (number 5 is jupiter) co-incidence ? and moment was there and up movement.

If above lines are true then friday 8th there be selling NO/ yes/ no/ but/ if / why / lol
8th being saturn and venus and saturn are freinds so sat will have effect .
Above line is fictional so don;t trust it blindly i still say it all depends on bald guy :xD ^^^

Can you point me pdf or is there ia sofware on SHREE DHRISTI THEORY ? damm u got me interested
and do keep writing important events in forum i will check your thread regularly ^^

HOw did u figured JUPITER IS IN 10TH HOUSE FROM SUN like how did you preapre chart of that .

Last edited:
krishan prakash saxena man whatever you are using i think it works ....
There was moment yesterday :xD
if u make second prediction like that you be long lost brother of WD gann .. He too used astrology instocks :xD

5th date and jupiter (number 5 is jupiter) co-incidence ? and moment was there and up movement.

If above lines are true then friday 8th there be selling NO/ yes/ no/ but/ if / why / lol
8th being saturn and venus and saturn are freinds so sat will have effect .
Above line is fictional so don;t trust it blindly i still say it all depends on bald guy :xD ^^^

Can you point me pdf or is there ia sofware on SHREE DHRISTI THEORY ? damm u got me interested
and do keep writing important events in forum i will check your thread regularly ^^

HOw did u figured JUPITER IS IN 10TH HOUSE FROM SUN like how did you preapre chart of that .
HOw did u figured JUPITER IS IN 10TH HOUSE FROM SUN like how did you preapre chart of that

- not difficult, if one knows basic astrology.

why you are using word IF
when u use word IF you killed it already
It;s astro so it;s not IF PICK one is Sun is entering in Jupiter Good OR bad ?

in my view Sun is not enemy of jupiter according to vedas so mhm cann;t be bad :xD
and regarding nifty it all depends on Bald guy sitting with trillion dollars to take it to 11k or not
sun or jupiter has no effect . if u say moon then i would have considered lol as i clearly see effect of moon on sea
The word IF is not used to predict effect of Jupiter it is use to indicate the cross of latest swing high/ lows then only you take trade in that direction

10985 swing high on 27/2/0019 if it crossed above then only go long
10760 swing low on 26/2/2019 if in crossed below then only go short

Open on 5th March open is 10860 so high low boundary is around 100 points away for both long or short... If that boundary crossed then only you have to take trade

OneThatGotAway

just watch it on 8th march 3:00 pm :xD something big is comming

Anyone write steps for learning basic astro :xD
i know little bit and i don;t know the procedure to plot nifty in astro

Last edited:
just watch it on 8th march 3:00 pm :xD something big is comming

Anyone write steps for learning basic astro :xD
i know little bit and i don;t know the procedure to plot nifty in astro
I didnt learn Astro online or by self study. I did a part time course, here in Delhi, a few years ago. Let me know, your city of residence, to suggest you, if any (genuine) institute is running a course.

I also do not know to plot nifty in astro.

And how to figure Jupiter is 10th from The Sun. Draw a basic astro chart at sunrise time and you will know this.

newtrader101

I didnt learn Astro online or by self study. I did a part time course, here in Delhi, a few years ago. Let me know, your city of residence, to suggest you, if any (genuine) institute is running a course.

I also do not know to plot nifty in astro.

And how to figure Jupiter is 10th from The Sun. Draw a basic astro chart at sunrise time and you will know this.
Traderniftybull, could you share the name of the course/institute in Delhi? Thanks.