Astrological nifty

Thanks for your post. We do not have any book on this subject by any Indian writer. You know, all these foreign writers follow Sayan system of Astrology and I follow Nirayan system
The Astrology is derived from Astronomy. Context to astronomy is pertinent. Certainly, one cannot make headway by following either Hindu or western astrology. Paramount is Solar system and its phenomena involving constituents. Please be dont be biased with Astrology.

The Astrology is derived from Astronomy. Context to astronomy is pertinent. Certainly, one cannot make headway by following either Hindu or western astrology. Paramount is Solar system and its phenomena involving constituents. Please be dont be biased with Astrology.
well the dates of entry of a planet (in a rashi) as per 2 systems are quite different, and so will be the dates of various conjunctions, combinations and mutual aspects and placements. and so the astrological effect(s)

well the dates of entry of a planet (in a rashi) as per 2 systems are quite different, and so will be the dates of various conjunctions, combinations and mutual aspects and placements. and so the astrological effect(s)
Those are astrological points. The solar system broadly categorized as (1) Ecliptic movement of planets where we consider longitude and latitude of planets and (2) Equitorial system, where Right ascension, declination can be considered.
These above systems and phenomena occurring is important.
The solar system can be viewed from earth center perspective and also can be from sun center perspective.
As far as conjunction, opposition, square, trine etc are concerned, which are astrological in nature, does not make difference in either system. Indeed ingress of planets do but how important those phenomenons are?
Eclipses remain same in both sayana and nirayana.
Study of solar system, various phenomena, history of price behavior integrated can lead for path.

newtrader101

Let me share my two cents on my experience with Horary astrology in trading guys. It worked well till July.
Still I generally avoiding trading when Saturn is in the angular houses (1,4,7,10) unless he is the Ascendant lord. Couldn't predict price with this.
This is as per Western Horary.
But if you meditate well and/or have a calm and alert mind, these may not apply to you.

Last edited:
Here is a projection for Nifty. The bottom curve has to be inverted from 18-08-20. How long that inversion would be in effect? Yes need further observation.
The top curve is turning good. Education purposes only.
1599203453873.png