Astrological nifty

THANKS FOR YOUR VIEW.

WHATEVER YOU ARE SAYING IS CORRECT. PROBLEM WITH ME IS THAT I AM WEAK IN JUDGING THE ASPECTS ON JUPITER BY OTHER PLANETS. JUPITER IS PLANET FOR RISE IN VALUE OF BANK NIFTY , BUT IF THERE ARE BAD ASPECTS, IT GIVES OPPOSITE VALUE. If we study last many years data, we can find it. But by using IF , I am finding a method to determine good, bad or neutral aspects. I am earning money with this method. if some one can guide us, all will be benefitted. Being a small trader, we can not tolerate huge loss. JUPITER IS IN 10TH HOUSE FROM SUN ,SHOULD GIVE POSITIVE EFFECT AS PER SHREE DHRISTI THEORY.
krishan prakash saxena man whatever you are using i think it works ....
There was moment yesterday :xD
if u make second prediction like that you be long lost brother of WD gann .. He too used astrology instocks :xD

5th date and jupiter (number 5 is jupiter) co-incidence ? and moment was there and up movement.

If above lines are true then friday 8th there be selling NO/ yes/ no/ but/ if / why / lol
8th being saturn and venus and saturn are freinds so sat will have effect .
Above line is fictional so don;t trust it blindly i still say it all depends on bald guy :xD ^^^

Can you point me pdf or is there ia sofware on SHREE DHRISTI THEORY ? damm u got me interested
and do keep writing important events in forum i will check your thread regularly ^^

HOw did u figured JUPITER IS IN 10TH HOUSE FROM SUN like how did you preapre chart of that .
This theory is from Swami Omkar ji. SUCCESS DEPENDS HOW WE USE IT. http://www.pranavapeetam.org/events.html.

Thanks Mohan saab. Moon stays in a star ( which includes 4 padas ) for a day only. As Krishan Prakash Saxena Saab always, whenever Moon or Sun enters the star owned by Jupiter market tends to be bullish. Sometimes, there may be failures also as you can realise when you go through this entire
thread. But generally Jupiter is a planet for expansion. Jupiter's other stars are Visakha and Purvabhadra.

mohan.sic

Thanks Mohan saab. Moon stays in a star ( which includes 4 padas ) for a day only. As Krishan Prakash Saxena Saab always, whenever Moon or Sun enters the star owned by Jupiter market tends to be bullish. Sometimes, there may be failures also as you can realise when you go through this entire
thread. But generally Jupiter is a planet for expansion. Jupiter's other stars are Visakha and Purvabhadra.
why Jupiter is planet for expansion. Because is it big ?
what is planet for bearish market . Mercury ?

Saturn is the planet for Bearishness generally. Why Jupiter is a planet for expansion, I do not know
the answer. But by experience, we can say that Jupiter is the most benefic planet. In Astrology, even if
badly placed in one's natal chart, it gives least trouble to the native.

mohan.sic

Saturn is the planet for Bearishness generally. Why Jupiter is a planet for expansion, I do not know
the answer. But by experience, we can say that Jupiter is the most benefic planet. In Astrology, even if
badly placed in one's natal chart, it gives least trouble to the native.

kcs & kps,

Saturn is shani, so it bad and bearish. like that ?

In stock market Astrology what does each planet represent.

mercury, venus, earth, mars, Jupiter, Uranus, Saturn, Neptune,

What is role of Sun & Moon and are Rahu and Ketu participating in stock market.

Mohan Saab, Thanks for your query. I am only learning from this thread whose main contribution is from Krishen Prakash Saxena Saab. I also learnt many things from Susheel Saab 's thread which unfortunately
got disrupted and he left the thread in the middle abruptly at an interesting stage out of frustration. so
we missed many valuable things from him. I hope atleast this thread continues and let all benefit.