any better service provider, than ICICIdirect?

ssnkumar, dont yet have indiabulls...planning to open one there and transfer shortterm stocks...and gold, yes, one can have multiple demat accounts all tied to the same PAN. I guess it wud complicate filing taxes as you will have to aggregate all the info. Maybe someone else can elaborate on any shortfalls of having multiple demat accs.

ICICIdirect is indeed better and much more User friendly and Professional than any other Online Trading comapany Website. I opened 2 3in1 acs in 2001. Brokerages are good in volume and incentives given do bring my brokerage to nearly the same levels as the other companies, just marginally higher. BUT and This is a BIG BUT, all of this is USELESS if there is no speed and we are constantly harassed by their immature TECHNICAL PROBLEMS !! The Share exchange is a real time market , u as well as I know Once a cmp goes thats it , it may never come back to the same level, so whats the use of all their finer points ??? I would say that if there is no SPEED while trading, no matter whichever website it is IT IS A USELESS ONE.

I don't understand one thing when ICICI Direct is not working for people and it is always creating problems they why don't you people just change and go to some other online brokers. I had ICICI DIRECT but i swicthed to India Bulls now am a happy man beleive me guys you go to any good online broker they will offer you much better services than ICICI DIRECT.

Let me tell you why ICICIDIRECT can't cope with the problem

They have more than a 500 braches all over India. and every day there sales executives bring customers to register I was talking to a sales rep and he told me every month he brings in more than 40 customers

Now imagine this ICICI has a big sales force and if you combined there average registration every month they are registering 4000 customers frm all over India users. Now just Imagine wat will happen. No matter how much they upgrade there servers problem will always remain same.........The truth is this traders and Investors will always face problem and in near future bigger problems becasue they just can't help it. Now you can yourself decide the scenario........ :eek:

can any one tell me how good is Indiabulls powertrading software and how fast is it.am planning to open an account with Indiabulls and as far as ICICI Direct goes May God help them.

How can ICICI DIRECT correct the problem when they are busy making customers they are concerned with there money only. Believe me there is no hope of ICICI DIRECT Investors.

Working class said:
can any one tell me how good is Indiabulls powertrading software and how fast is it.am planning to open an account with Indiabulls and as far as ICICI Direct goes May God help them.
I am using Indiabulls power India since 1.5 years. They are giving a very good service and connectivity. It is very fast and requires very low bandwidth due to Java interface.
gvnaredra

It seems folks at ICICIDirect could not yet correct the problems that we were seeing from past two weeks. I still see the following exception when I click the "Portfolio->Equity" link.

bea.jolt.ServiceException: TPENOENT - no entry found

for only swing trading icici is good , if one is planning
for day trading than broker is the only solution against these
web stuff!!! every web trading provider has plus and minus
points.

thanks

sharv