low brokerage with better service and trading software

hello everyone, can anyone suggest a good brokerage firm, which has low options brokerage with java or exe based trading software and providing good service. Although you cant find this in indian companies but which brokerage firm is comparitively better than others in respect of the points mentioned above. thanks in advance

you can check the Indiainfoline I have very good experience with them. and I am getting good support from them. You can also check with the Angel Broking there terminal is also good. And they have good technical support. as far as brokerage is concerned you need to negotitate with them. and you have to negotitate for Brokerage for each type of trade like equity (deliver and intraday) Derivative comodities. Make sure that they fill all the brokerage details in the form before you sign.
they might ask for margin cheque(initial cheque) don't pay them margin cheque more then 5000 Rs.

Like I negotiated with Indiainfoline for the brokerage of 2 paisa per Rs 100 on intraday equity and Futures
and in Angel Broking my brokerage is 1 paisa per rs 100 on Intraday equity and future trade

thanks to both of you but i would like to have a low options brokerage, as i am already a client of india infoline which charges Rs100 per lot for buy and Rs 100 per lot for sell in the options market, which makes it 200 + Rs 35 taxes makes it very expensive to trade with.

thanks to both of you but i would like to have a low options brokerage, as i am already a client of india infoline which charges Rs100 per lot for buy and Rs 100 per lot for sell in the options market, which makes it 200 + Rs 35 taxes makes it very expensive to trade with.
dude you need to negotiate with the broker. once you opened the account they will not change but once you ask for the new account they will reduce the brokerage. now a days they are searching for the customers.talk to them. you can also try Sharekhan. in general all the private brokers are ready to reduce the charges. only banks have fixed brokerage. HSBC gives a room for the negotiation. I have never used their service but I talked to them and they have exe based software. security is good. but they want some good margin money for the lower brokerage.

Pls for god sake never go with IIFL. They are white collared thieves. They will square off your positions even if just want to hold any shares for one day which never happens with any brokers. They have got too many hidden charges. There are many broking companies like Religare who has got many plans for you and RK Global who provide unlimited trading for just 999. This is my sincere advise for anyone who wants to open a trading account. Never never never go with IIFL

Pls for god sake never go with IIFL. They are white collared thieves. They will square off your positions even if just want to hold any shares for one day which never happens with any brokers. They have got too many hidden charges. There are many broking companies like Religare who has got many plans for you and RK Global who provide unlimited trading for just 999. This is my sincere advise for anyone who wants to open a trading account. Never never never go with IIFL
Is that Rs 999 for a year or for a month?

lokz

Dear, there are many other good broking companies. I have been dealing with geplonline.com for past 5-6 years and found it worth. Initially had some teething problems but they took very good care.

Hi Lokz,

What kind of brokerage have you negotiated.
And how is their online trading platform in terms of speed and ease of use.

Dear, there are many other good broking companies. I have been dealing with geplonline.com for past 5-6 years and found it worth. Initially had some teething problems but they took very good care.