any better service provider, than ICICIdirect?

I tried calling them during the day. My wait time was 8 mins. **** with it. I lost good amount of money today due to this poor service.

I tried to buy some shares, it didnt let me buy. The system was down for whole day. It is down for last 4 days or so.

I think major overhaul is going on there.

Anyway, the site sucks at the trading hours. Hardly one gets the screen to buy and sale. ICIci needs to spend good amount of money on infrastructure or stop new registrations till it improves. Problem is icici offering services to the masses and it has infrastructure of a private group. The mindset has to change. One of us has to dare and take them to the courts for the losses we incur due to their attitude.

Try to speak to anyone in the circuit, they behave and act like no one knows nothing. Ye tie vie suit vuit kis kaam ka agar customer is suffering. Ye sab hum logo ki den hai inko. They need to learn their lessons still.

I dont know what i would be doing next if it is down for another day.

C

CAGE

I have been using icicidirect for the past 4 months and needless to say i am unhappy. I am already looking at 5paisa and indiabulls. They had the whole weekend to get everthing running back but on Monday i couldnt put margin orders and helplessly watched hdfc and icici bank rally .Their customercare is not responding to email queries sent last week and the call centre is giving the same answer for the last 5 days - "Please reload your order book page after 40 minutes" .
Could anyone tell who has the lowest non delivery brokerage out of 5paisa , Sharekhan and Indiabulls ?

Hi friends,

Day trading on ICICI would be a nightmare for any one. They just do not take this kind of problems seriously, according to them it is unavoidable situation and they are in no way liable. But just think of a poor guy who has open positions, he will be just destroyed. I would advise all of you not to attempt day trading. Play safe

Now I Came To Know That Icici Direct .com Has Very Worse Service.
I`ve Contacted Sharekhan People(kolkata) They R Good But Their Application Is Web-based So Its Slow &they Doesn`t Have Any Margin A/c Concept.
I Registered At 5paisa.com They Send Emails But Their Kolkata Office Till Find
Any Time To Contact Me.
But Now Kotakstreet.com Send A Very Fine Repr. ,who Very Is Helpful & Finally Doesn`t Suppress Any Information.
Brokerage:-
0.59% On Delivery(0.5% Others)
0.06% Intraday
THEIR "KEAT" APPLICATION IS GOOD WITH STREAMING PRICES.
NOW I BECAME INCLINED TOWARDS KOTAKSTREET.COM
ANY SUGGESTIONS? :confused:

Last edited:
Dear Members,
I have been also using ICICI Direct.com and the lesser said the better. These are just useless bunch of newly recruits with no experience and care for customers. The sooner we move to other site it is better.

s77

I am also another frustrated ICICI-direct customer. Is it possible to get say kotakstreet account without going to their office, as I guess there offices will be only in metro cities..

sathya_sha said:
I am very comfortable with 5paisa.com trader account, with broadband internet
Try it!
i am too happy with 5paisa.com and pacenet braodband. in 5paisa.com they have option of investor terminal and trader terminal. earlier when i started newly, i was with investor terminal but recently i have changed it to trader terminal and i am really very happy with the performance.
:p

customer login
Dear Customer,

On account of technical reasons, you will be able to access your account after 13:15 on July 26, 2005. We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Customer Service
ICICIdirect.com

I am fed up with ICICIDirect.com I am losing due to their poor website and customer service when everyone is profiting in this bull run. Also not finding ways how to teach these people a lesson.

kabhi kabhi mann karta hai goli maar dun in logonko....

deeply frustrated,
nkpanjiyar