any better service provider, than ICICIdirect?

today uti bank people called me up........they have tied with with geojit.....and providing 0 balance acount........but anual charges r there.....
how will this be?
5 paisa has lifetime acount.......but min balance to be kept is 2500, india bulls too has lifetime acount........

i heard those which r not more than 2 yrs old , they should not be trusted!! they may vanish!! how far is this true?

I am also stuck with ICICIDIRECT.COM and seriously thinking of a switch and I was thinking about Religare as the option. Is any one amongst the members using Religare, If yes what's the opinion? They require minimum Rs.10000.00 as upfront margin deposit and their's is a software based terminal. Can any one suggest which type is preferable, web based or software based?
Their brokerages are 5 paisa for day trading and 50 paisa for delivery
thanks in advance

I fully agree with you about the services provided by ICICI Direct. I also have got numerous error from ICICI Direct including "bea.jolt.ServiceException: TPENOENT - no entry found" which make modify allocation imposible. I hope ICICI Direct takes serious note of this

Even if I mutter the word "Pathetic" in frustuation... It would be less for ICICI Direct...

The day market crashes, their servers too come crashing... Thus, you cannot square off your positions and will be in no-help situation....

Off lately, the indices value on their main website is not being updated. Since thursday, it is showing the same value (Down 64 pts)... What is this ??? Can't they enter a simple code to automaticaly update the image...

ICICI guys, please view the attached screenshot

I trade with Angel Broking. These guys are good.
Excellent setup, prompt response & overall good customer service.

Pretty good interface, speed for browser based, hardly any downtime. You can trade on BSE, NSE, commodities In case of server related issues if you are not able to trade online you just have to call & they have people who will assist you to trade offline so that that you don't miss out on any opportunity.

Hope this helps you.

RAMDAS

Even if I mutter the word "Pathetic" in frustuation... It would be less for ICICI Direct...

The day market crashes, their servers too come crashing... Thus, you cannot square off your positions and will be in no-help situation....

Off lately, the indices value on their main website is not being updated. Since thursday, it is showing the same value (Down 64 pts)... What is this ??? Can't they enter a simple code to automaticaly update the image...

ICICI guys, please view the attached screenshot
They don't care to upgrade terminal or any updation. many people had shifted from ICICI Direct to other broker... but kept one account with ICICI Direct since there are certan advantages..But for Day traders..it is worst....and for long long term investor..ICICI Direct is Best...

Best Regards
Ramdas

ICICI Direct is full of ........ Dont know what to say... Today, aslo i am one of their victim..
They know how to kill the Traders... Is there is no way to fight it out?

Satya
Those wanting to take icicidirect to court may find this site interesting

http://core.nic.in/

It is Consumer Online Resources and Empowerment Centre. Try if you can find anything here...

Nitesh