An anatomy of the Stock Market! - Bull & Bear Market Cycles

Its strange..So many people are making profits now in the stockmarket. But their buying is what will later create a downtrend that feeds on itself and make most of them lose everything they made in the up cycle. It is like the future is already decided.

Will I be rich?Will I be preety? Que sera sera...
whatever will be will be..
the future is for not ours to see ...
Jokes apart ,people gain & lose money in the stock market bcos of various reasons.The primary among them being greed.Humans are the only known species who never are satisfied with food,money,wealth and all the material riches that are bestowed on them.This greed fuels the market each and every
time.

Linus

Jokes apart ,people gain & lose money in the stock market bcos of various reasons.The primary among them being greed.Humans are the only known species who never are satisfied with food,money,wealth and all the material riches that are bestowed on them.This greed fuels the market each and every
time.
That was a good one!

ss :D

time.
good thought... :)

What is written in the article is true for the major part,but the beginning of Futures and Options,and Commodities Futures,in my opinion,have made the whole scenario a bit different and similar to Gambling.
Now the most important thing is the expiry date of options and futures,and other things related with them.
The indices are liable to be manipulated in this scenario.The whole thing has become,a different ball game,with volatility taking over,in this Globalized times.
Hence,as of now, it is a daily affair as far as exploiting the market is concerned,but on a very very huge scale,than was the case,before!