An anatomy of the Stock Market! - Bull & Bear Market Cycles

sh50

Coming to the original discussion, one can decide the bull cycle at one's whims and fancy one analyst said a few days ago that one could consider a bull cycle beginning may,2003 and now the same person says April'2004. To me, it seems that on the monthly chart, a start from scratch with continous rise can be a bull phase and back to scratch end of bull phase.

I thought i will share my view here. One major indication what i thought to identify the reversal of the cycle either bullish or bearish is the volumes decline and the market is range bound this is a clear identification of the reversal of the cycle. If this scenario occurs for a period of time say 3 to 5 trading days one can be very confident there is a major rally expected start selling or buying depending on the market.

Hi all
Thanks for the insight. Let me add a line to it.
What to trade and when : --(My personal view)
Delivery (Cash) - When the market is bearish.
Derivatives and Intraday - then the market are bullish.
Derivatives (SELL) are best when the market are at summit.
And Lets not forget the golden rules - The Stop Loss and Profit Booking(On achieving target without a second thought)

I have been following these and making a good amount of money on it.
-----Amar

shrinivas

Ravan took Sita, b'coz she was tooo beautiful, bali got killed because he was too generous, karna had to suffer because he was too much "daani"...too much is always dangerous....one should not reach this limit...similarly too much of knowledge is also sometimes hazardous...My suggestions is "always buy at the second high price and sell at 2nd bottom price"...be a winner, do not try to wait for the all time high or low...every winner missed the boat for the first time...

best wishes

Since v are talking about the Bulls and the Bears..im inclined to comment on the current market scenario....
There is a lot of caution within the circles of "know how"....these are the people with lot more knowledge and money invested in the market...
These are the people who are talking about terms such as "evaluations and overstretched"...
These are the BEARS of the market in the current scenario...who are trying to time their exit from the market now rather then their next multibagger...

At the same time v find the BULLS...these are momentum players and huge individual swing traders.....Average investers as me and majority of the members are a part of this club...V are the people who probably boarded the train a bit late and are yet to realise the huge profits that would satisfy us...and v keep throwin in more and more to keep the fire burning..

This market is close to crossroad with the BULLS and BEARS tugging it out...
As of now the BULLS are heavy with the market showing little appetite for corrections....Apart from one week in between the markets have closed in positive on a weekly basis...
But as is mentioned in the previous article...as the market grows in confidence...gravity will finally will take over...there WILL BE a downfall...but for optimist like me that will just be the start and foundation for another BULL RUN....

Cheers