Afin's trading diary

Donation only and specifically to help people of Andhra Pradesh,Telangana and Kerala ?? high regional bias even in donating......wah...wah....Allu Arjun......:)
Actually, I don't disapprove. I have, in past, written to pgportal suggesting that sector/project donations should be provided for in PM relief fund. e.g. "for flood relief", "for medical relief" etc.

The donor may want to give as per his preference, and if he doesn't find an outlet in government charities, he may resort to other charities.

A lot of people give money to charities for cow protection, old age homes etc. Wish there were government charities for specific purposes.

Donation only and specifically to help people of Andhra Pradesh,Telangana and Kerala ?? high regional bias even in donating......wah...wah....Allu Arjun......:)
yeah he is a Telugu actor. Like you had only mentioned earlier he is a regional actor not a national level actor.

Kerala was one of the worst hit COVID states so makes sense that a part of the donation goes there. Nothing wrong with it.

Last edited:
Actually, I don't disapprove. I have, in past, written to pgportal suggesting that sector/project donations should be provided for in PM relief fund. e.g. "for flood relief", "for medical relief" etc.

The donor may want to give as per his preference, and if he doesn't find an outlet in government charities, he may resort to other charities.

A lot of people give money to charities for cow protection, old age homes etc. Wish there were government charities for specific purposes.
Right TP bhai :) It is a person's individual choice. Atleast this guy donated.

Yes but when we donate in such national calamities,we don’t say I want to donate only for people of Maharashtra or Gujarat or xyz region.....We donate for all the people of India who need help and not some state.Bajaj group did not say we want to donate only for people of Maharashtra or people of Pune.

But of course the money belongs to a person and he can decide whom to donate...

ST

Last edited:
Yes but when we donate in such national calamities,we don’t say I want to donate only for people of Maharashtra or Gujarat or xyz region.....We donate for all the people of India who need help and not some state.

But of course the money belongs to a person and he can decide whom to donate...

ST
The Sai Sansthan Trust which manages the Shirdi Sai Baba temple has devotees from all over India. In fact so many sign boards are in Telugu also there because of the sheer number of devotees from the two Telugu states. The trust had donated to only the Maharshtra CM Fund.

https://www.thestatesman.com/india/...ief-fund-for-covid-19-victims-1502870676.html

No broad minded and nation loving individual ever takes offence to that. Countrymen are more than happy that a charitable trust is doing its bit, whichever part of India it is that the funds are being used for.

But maybe going by this logic, probably they should also receive instructions then

Shree Sai Sansthan Shirdi also has donated Rs 10 Cr for flood hit Kerala...so it is not that it donates only in Maharashtra.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Shree Sai Sansthan Shirdi also has donated Rs 10 Cr for flood hit Kerala...so it is not that it donates only in Maharashtra.
On that basis one can also argue why they didn’t donated for Maharashtra floods.
i liked the idea of Timepass that different subsection should be there for various schemes and relief areas.

nobody ever questioned that. I can go on with multiple examples of Allu Arjun, Mahesh Babu, Chiranjeevi etc etc donating to Uttarakhand floods and all but that's besides the point. One has to search patiently and you will find truck loads of back dated tweets etc that prove it.