Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darkstar

Re: new cheapest broker is here. Zerodha

I am trading with RKGLOBAL since six months. I have three accounts. All diet odins. Upto this day i have not faced any problem with the trading platform. I am a full time professional trader. I am using online terminals since 2000 march. But RKGLOBAL is the best. I trade minimum 10 lots per day in each account.
friend u r T A software is u only trade in nifty fut or else also

D

darkstar

Re: zerodha??

Opened an account 10 days back.. started trading already...Now is beautiful.... brokerage is mind boggling, i can exit my option positions at 30 paise difference and make money.. i usually trade with 300 to 500 ( 6 to 10 lots) of nifty options.. So many new strategies suddenly seems to be making sense...
respected friend what u think of there services specially there software tradenow is it fast execution than odin which one is u r older software is fast or trade now i heard it is nse what about if u wanna trade in bse they also offer mcx ncdex services pls tell me i am waiting for u r reply

Zerodha

Nice to hear that Zerodha is making news by offering "20 per trade".. Sure, if they hold on to this one, they will be the numero uno choice for many persons.

But, remembering the reliance money (who offered 500 limit card, 50 as amc etc.. ), are we getting a ride ?
What are the chances for Zerodha to revise the charges ?
Reliance was never trying discount broking, they were trying to make up by charging upfront brokerage...They were just a low cost trading model...Where they went wrong was, they wanted to do low cost broking and they went and hired 1000 employees paying them 100% hike over the previous jobs.. Someone on the top didn't think right...
We are starting small and scale up based on requirement..And the idea is to keep the model online without opening offices which will increase the costing. We are trying to work on our website to make it the most userfriendly platform in terms of account opening to trading.... We will definitely not increase the costing and do keep tracking us, we are going to introduce things to broking that has never been done in India... Cheers....

Zerodha

I have been trading since 1992 (Harshad mehta days). I have used plenty of brokers, both offline and online and all brokers that I have used since then don't give a damn about customers. Some can't bother about answering the emails sent to them and some just don't give a damn about reliability of their website (ICICIdirect that is you!). Some just can't get ODIN to work because of their unreliable servers (RKglobal that is you!).

I hope other brokers in this business learn a thing or two from these newcomers. Rs 20 per trade along with a reliable trading software and website is a revolutionary idea.
Thanks... It is our endeavor to run the broking business differently... The interest of our traders is a much bigger priority to us rather than running behind making quick broking income... By running the business ethically keeping in mind the interest of traders above everything else, we are creating a business model which is going to be a win-win for both you and us..... Cheers Sachin...

hi zerodha online., iam interested in joining zerodha., my place is mannarkkad,kerala-palghat district. and my brother in coimbatore... we both are interested... is it possible to access zerodha from here....?sharekhan., geojit and dbhs is available here presently.

Zerodha

hi zerodha,
great to have nse now platform.this should be helping to keep the costs low and pass it on to the clients.while googling about 'nse now' came to know from a news site that 'Nse Now is offered free of cost to its registered brokers till March 2011'.what happens if they charge for their services.will you be able to retain the competitive pricing and advantage?
regards,
Rookie the Trader
NSE NOW will stay free for the investor clients... The charges would be applicable to our dealer terminals which is in our branches. So it should make no difference to any of our clients.. .Cheers...

Zerodha

hi zerodha,
great to have nse now platform.this should be helping to keep the costs low and pass it on to the clients.while googling about 'nse now' came to know from a news site that 'Nse Now is offered free of cost to its registered brokers till March 2011'.what happens if they charge for their services.will you be able to retain the competitive pricing and advantage?
regards,
Rookie the Trader
NSE NOW will stay free for the investor clients... The charges would be applicable to our dealer terminals which is in our branches. So it should make no difference to any of our clients.. .Cheers...

Zerodha

hi zerodha online., iam interested in joining zerodha., my place is mannarkkad,kerala-palghat district. and my brother in coimbatore... we both are interested... is it possible to access zerodha from here....?sharekhan., geojit and dbhs is available here presently.
Surely you can... Send us your contact number to xxxxxxxxxxxxxx... we will have someone call you up immediately.. Cheers...

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: zerodha??

respected friend what u think of there services specially there software tradenow is it fast execution than odin which one is u r older software is fast or trade now i heard it is nse what about if u wanna trade in bse they also offer mcx ncdex services pls tell me i am waiting for u r reply
The NOW platform is much faster.. the best part is it has been a seamless connection from the time i started using it.. was using ODIN before..Right now we can trade only NSE equity and NSE futures and options...I don't trade anything else , so doesn't matter....

Status
Not open for further replies.