Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

10000th Post. Congrats Zerodha
Seems like yesterday when we went live on this forum.

We would want to thank the people running this forum for letting this thread run and to all of you who have been active on this.

It is a huge learning experience and being on an open forum is not very easy.. ;).. I have to swallow my ego so many times.. ;)..

We are a very enthusiastic team(from the top to the bottom) and to all those who say that we are in this only for money, you are welcome to come by our office for a day to know what actually happens.

Sometimes we get carried away by the enthusiasm and have shared details of our plans prematurely. But lesson learnt, the next bit of news from Zerodha you will listen to, would be only after it is implemented. :)

The future is exciting and we are hoping to have you all give us continued support.

Love you guys/gals( day has begun on a positive note after a long while..) :) ..

Happy trading

megapixel

MP,

As mentioned earlier, ignore all these bills which are dp transaction charges.. These are just bills, there is nowhere you are being asked to pay this..

From september billing, it will be mentioned on the bill that this amount is already paid.. For the previous bills, just ignore any dp charges bill that you may see...
OK. I'll wait for September bill. I hope ILFS understand their customer's inconvenience.

If still September bills are not revised and updated .....then I'll close ILFS a/c .....This already has created lots of inconvenience & confusion.

Going live on Zerodha Trader tonight, just got a call from Zerodha.. phew!!!
"Phew" here too, though I did not receive any call or email upon this yet. And what will happen to those who are not migrated to NestTrader yet, did the speak something on this point ???

I have applied for "Priority Migration" but don't know what actually are their "priority" measures, if they do it in 1-2 days after my request then it may be considered a real "priority" but if it is done in next week then where is the "priority" ........ By the way, Zerodha is really doing the best Zerodha can ....... Keep going & growing Zerodha .......... We are with you ....... always .......

shekharz

megapixel

Going live on Zerodha Trader tonight, just got a call from Zerodha.. phew!!!
Can you please check how good NEST Mobile is ?

I have checked popularity level in Android market .... NSE Mobile is highly popular and user friendly and top rated whereas NEST Mobile rating is average.

I don't understand why Zerodha saying "NEST Mobile" is advanced ?

Can we do basic Technical Analysis in NEST Mobile ?

Status
Not open for further replies.