Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: new cheapest broker is here. Zerodha

Sachin,

Can we use the Web Based Version as well as Downloadable Software for trading. Since I am working, in office not allowed to used the Downloadable Software but can use the Web Based Version but at home to get the speed need the Downloadable Software, please advise.

Regards,

NSE NOW comes in two version.

1. web based version: will run on internet explorer and will work on system with even 56kbps connectivity.

2. Downloadable software: Ideal performance will be seen on 512kbps and above. 256kbps connection works alright but not the best performance. Downloadable software doesn't have any PC requirements as such, but doesnt work on MAC operating system. It works on all windows platform..

3. To login to TAME you would need a user id password, which you will receive once the account is opened. Again TAME would work on internet explorer browser..

Hope this helps..

Cheers

Sachin...

Zerodha

Sachin,

Can we use the Web Based Version as well as Downloadable Software for trading. Since I am working, in office not allowed to used the Downloadable Software but can use the Web Based Version but at home to get the speed need the Downloadable Software, please advise.

Regards,
Yes, you can use web based in office and software at home. We activate NOW on both the versions for you, your choice which you want to use... Cheers...

hello,
zerodhaonline
Many of us here not knowing of order placement in nse now.can both web version and .exe version enabled stop loss market and stop loss limit order?

hello,
zerodhaonline,
I m in Mumbai and want to open an account with you, what should i do, do you have any representatives in Mumbai with whom i can talk.
One query:- if i place a order and cancel it before it is executed would i be charged 20rs.

Zerodha

hello,
zerodhaonline,
I m in Mumbai and want to open an account with you, what should i do, do you have any representatives in Mumbai with whom i can talk.
One query:- if i place a order and cancel it before it is executed would i be charged 20rs.
Send us your contact number to xxxxxxxxxxxx, we will get someone to call you back and help you out with the account opening. You are charged only for Executed orders, no charges for cancelling or modifying orders...

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice to hear that Zerodha is making news by offering "20 per trade".. Sure, if they hold on to this one, they will be the numero uno choice for many persons.

But, remembering the reliance money (who offered 500 limit card, 50 as amc etc.. ), are we getting a ride ?
What are the chances for Zerodha to revise the charges ?

I have been trading since 1992 (Harshad mehta days). I have used plenty of brokers, both offline and online and all brokers that I have used since then don't give a damn about customers. Some can't bother about answering the emails sent to them and some just don't give a damn about reliability of their website (ICICIdirect that is you!). Some just can't get ODIN to work because of their unreliable servers (RKglobal that is you!).

I hope other brokers in this business learn a thing or two from these newcomers. Rs 20 per trade along with a reliable trading software and website is a revolutionary idea.

hi zerodha,
great to have nse now platform.this should be helping to keep the costs low and pass it on to the clients.while googling about 'nse now' came to know from a news site that 'Nse Now is offered free of cost to its registered brokers till March 2011'.what happens if they charge for their services.will you be able to retain the competitive pricing and advantage?
regards,
Rookie the Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.