Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Re: new cheapest broker is here. Zerodha

Thank you.

we pay Just 10 paise as brokerage per 1000 Rs we spend???

thats really great!! But how do you guys maintain the profit? whats your business strategy sir? . unless and untill you guys generate enormous volume you wont be able to generate enough profit, right?
It is a completely different model to traditional broking platform. A traditional broker is trying to make more money from you fast as he knows 90% of traders won't survive for very long.
At Zerodha, we are trying to make little money and try our best to have 100% of our traders make money by giving an edge over all the the other traders. If a trader makes money for himself he will continue trading with us and we also hope he will get his friends to trade with us....

Trading is a highly competitive business, we all are talking nice to each other, but at the end of the day at the terminal we are fighting against each other. In any fight, it is very important to have an edge( for eg US basket ball team is much bigger than Indian basketball players, they have an edge...)... We are trying to give that edge(being able to trade without worrying about brokerage) to our traders so that their chances of winning increases in the market..... Happy trading... Sachin....

Zerodha

hello zerodhaonline,say i have 50 percent span margin for 1 lot BNF only in my ac.i bought 1 lot BNF at 12000 and hold that till 3.10 placing trailing sl at 12050 and at 3.10 BNF is at 12070.i leave that open.then you cover it yourself?is that process automated?if its closed by you at 12060 what will be my brokerage?and if there is any penalty levied for leaving open my positions?
We advise all our clients to square off intraday positions before 3.10pm.. Our systems start squaring off the positions from 3.10pm..
Yes, if you haven't covered the position on your own, our system will cover it for you...
The brokerage is the same( 20rs/order)
Penalty??: Our call and trade charges are 20rs/call. All the orders that are squared from our terminals will be considered as call n trade orders. So, you would be paying 20Rs/order extra when our terminals square off the position for you...
The system is designed uniformly for everyone keeping in mind the interest of you and all your fellow traders at Zerodha.

Zerodha

@ zerodhaonline
I am interested to open an account with you ( Hope you are a Zerodha Rep). Could you please send me forms and required formalities to mail ID [email protected].

Does Zerodha have any branches in Bangalore if yes could you please pass the contact #.
And also could you please drop me your e-mail ID I need couple of information.

Thanks
Baz
Will send you an email right away with all the information... You could reach me on [email protected] ... We are on Bannerghatta Rd, very close to shopperstop.. You could reach us on 080-41302020 ... cheers... Sachin..

Zerodha

gunavadhi

Hi zerodha..
Is Nse Tame is a charting software? Can I deposit and withdraw funds between my trading ledger and my Axis bank a/c within minutes . I have a online Axis bank a/c.
still unanswered...

Zerodha

still unanswered...
NOW payment gateway for axis will be active in the next 15 days.. We have already put a request and should go live anytime in the next 15 days..
Until then you can transfer using RTGS or NEFT to your trading account...

Yes, NSE Tame is a charting software offered by NSE. The user Id and password for NOW will work for TAME also...

Cheers...

What are pc system configurations required for NSE TAME and NSE NOW ? i.e minimum pc type ,capacity,HDD/RAM capacity, internet speed etc required?

On NSE site I tried to open NSE tame. It did not show chart. Any special software required for NSE NOW and NSE TAME?

Thanks

Finally I have applied for Zerodha today. I have to sign in 50 places in that form... R.M said it will take 7 business days to get the login id and password.

Actually Zerodha was a sub broker with Reliance money, they just became a member of NSE by paying a very huge amount it seems. They started Zerodha in August 2010.

They don't have any plans to open branches anywhere else apart from Bangalore, this is where their strategies lies. That is why they charge very less brokerage. They can save a lot of money.

got this info from a Relationship Manager of Zerodha.

Zerodha

What are pc system configurations required for NSE TAME and NSE NOW ? i.e minimum pc type ,capacity,HDD/RAM capacity, internet speed etc required?

On NSE site I tried to open NSE tame. It did not show chart. Any special software required for NSE NOW and NSE TAME?

Thanks
NSE NOW comes in two version.

1. web based version: will run on internet explorer and will work on system with even 56kbps connectivity.

2. Downloadable software: Ideal performance will be seen on 512kbps and above. 256kbps connection works alright but not the best performance. Downloadable software doesn't have any PC requirements as such, but doesnt work on MAC operating system. It works on all windows platform..

3. To login to TAME you would need a user id password, which you will receive once the account is opened. Again TAME would work on internet explorer browser..

Hope this helps..

Cheers

Sachin...

Status
Not open for further replies.