Reliance Money Supertrade

coolboy007

Friends, one more sorry rmoney customer here,
There morons have closed their customer care:mad: and are the 1st morons in whole India without a centralized customer care.

Today transf 10k to my RM account and got a error at last page, money debited from account and not reflecting in Rmoney. Am confused what to do now, this has happened for first time in 2 years. None of 7 delhi branches picked up my phone, anyone faced this problem.
Will i hav to rush from branch to branch to get my money back now, am closing this stupid account.

sir they provide me cd of odine diet also i search in their web site for download odine diet . they commite me you hold your margin position for 5 trading day . yes they said me margin money of limit will change to 6 time to 4 time . today or tomarrow they came i show u r message that one of my friend alert me and said that pls clarify u r position. pls search this link for odin sftware
http://www.religaresecurities.com/DownLoadSw.asp
also i want to know what is your brkg or they cut 15 rs per trade like rmoney
r u from which city thank u for your concern i really appritiate
religare has two seprate online trading schemes
1.RACE -> RACE PRO(based on TRADE ANYWARE)
2.RALLY->ODIN diet
RACE comes under online trading centers at main citys
RALLY comes under local religare branch
thats what i heard when open RACE account 6 month ago.

2.RALLY->ODIN diet
pal, its better if you are getting odin as its much better than race pro. With margin i meant margin on intraday basis, i mean they dont provide good limit on intraday basis on trading stocks, also their intraday squareoff time is 3.05 which is very poor. If you are a not a day trader then its fine, but for a day tradering they are not good. I opened a race trump account with rs 15000 prepaid brokerage and trust me whatever they promised me , they didnt deliver even half of it. I complained to their branch head , regional head but no positive response. Now i am using that account only for my investment and not for trading. So just be a bit cautious with rm's as they tend to mislead many times. By the way one good thing about them is that their backoffice support is good, u can get your investment till date, profit, tax calculation quite easily and u urself dont have to maintain any records.
take care.

nms

Hi All,
I got an information from some officials of RMoney that they will charge 200.00 Rs. per month for those who will use the super trade platform.This may pl be confirmed. I have mailed them, but no reply. I want also to close my account with RMoney. Can some one guide me, what is the perocedure to close the account as becoz I have shares worth 2 laks in my Demat account? Realy it has very poor service with so many charges. I am not also clear about their brokesrage structure such as limit card, Rs 15.00 each for both buy and sell leg and recently introduced % system.
Regards.

i think you info is incorrect, religare doesnt provide odin, they 've their own software RACE PRO, i am already a religare client and trust me these guys dont give 6 times limit on trading stocks, they will fool you saying we'll be giving limits
20 times but dont trust, 20 times limit is for reliance , infosys and super defensive stocks. For trading stocks they dont even give 4 time.
Also their intraday square off time is 3.05 which is a big setback. I also hold a 15000 advance account with religare and i've been fooled by them. If you wanna trade intraday, dont go for religare , it suucks.
Go for angel , good square off time till 3.30, diet odin for free, no restriction on trading stocks.
for delivery traders religare is ok.

Thanks...

I am little bit wondering about the religare brokerage on option trading, In most of the Schemes & Plans, they have mentioned
"Options brokerage is calculated 1% of Gross Premium Amt or Rs. 75/- per lot whichever is higher"

http://www.religareonline.com/to_fees.asp

So i have to give minimum 75 RS per lot :confused: .so it looks like more than rmoney.

Could please tell me how much angel brokering will be charged for option trading (Nifty & other stocks), is there any minimum brokerage.

i couldnt able to find out in their site, Please assist.

D

darkstar

2.RALLY->ODIN diet
thanks sir for clarify now i go to rally becoz here is branch it offer me decent bkg 1.5 paisa for margin trade and 15 paisa for delivery sir u r satisy with there sevises what they charge bkg and all pls describe me in detail.

thanks again

D

darkstar

pal, its better if you are getting odin as its much better than race pro. With margin i meant margin on intraday basis, i mean they dont provide good limit on intraday basis on trading stocks, also their intraday squareoff time is 3.05 which is very poor. If you are a not a day trader then its fine, but for a day tradering they are not good. I opened a race trump account with rs 15000 prepaid brokerage and trust me whatever they promised me , they didnt deliver even half of it. I complained to their branch head , regional head but no positive response. Now i am using that account only for my investment and not for trading. So just be a bit cautious with rm's as they tend to mislead many times. By the way one good thing about them is that their backoffice support is good, u can get your investment till date, profit, tax calculation quite easily and u urself dont have to maintain any records.
take care.
thanks sir for clarify now i go to rally becoz here is branch it offer me decent bkg 1.5 paisa for margin trade and 15 paisa for delivery they commmite me s 5 trading day for margin . u r satisy with there sevises what they charge bkg and all pls describe me in detail.
you also take care please sir
thanks again

Hi All,
I got an information from some officials of RMoney that they will charge 200.00 Rs. per month for those who will use the super trade platform.This may pl be confirmed. I have mailed them, but no reply. I want also to close my account with RMoney. Can some one guide me, what is the perocedure to close the account as becoz I have shares worth 2 laks in my Demat account? Realy it has very poor service with so many charges. I am not also clear about their brokesrage structure such as limit card, Rs 15.00 each for both buy and sell leg and recently introduced % system.
Regards.
yes ur info is correct ... or Rm will charge 500rs quarterly from customers but if u able to make brokerage of 25000 for them quaterly then this trading platform is free to u......what a sick funda :annoyed:

Firstly greer up to a new broker .. now request them to transfer yrs electronic shares from RM damate account To their demate account.
Now u can simply call for the closing form of RM and u r done

regards
ravi

sibumajumdar

DEAR MR CHINTU/MINTU
AFTER READING UR BLOG I DEDUCED THAT U HAVE LOST WHAT U DESERVED.RELIANCE MONEY IS NOT TO BE BLAMED FOR IT.WE OFFERED LOWEST BROKERAGE SO AS TO BEAT OUR COMPETITORS.WHATEVER WE'RE CHARGING IS NOT HIDDEN,EVERYTHING IS TRANSPARENT.WE EVEN NOTIFIED OUR CUSTOMERS BEFORE ACTUAL CHARGES CAME INTO EFFECT.REGARDING CHARGES BY CALL CENTER I WOULD REMIND U THAT WE HAVE THE BEST REAL TIME CALL CENTER SERVICES (SEVERAL SURVEYS HAVE INDICATED IT) AND ALSO TO AVOID USELESS CALLS DURING MARKET HRS WE HAVE INTRODUCED THESE NOMINAL CHARGES.
i REQUEST U AND OTHER TRADERJI MEMBERS TO GO INTO THE FACTS AND NOT BE DRIVEN BY EMOTIONS.
FOR BENEFITS OF OUR CUSTOMERS WE RE STARTING A HOST OF NEW SERVICES IN THE COMING MONTHS .(ALL VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN )
Dear Sk,

With ur permission i wish to add a few lines. Iam using RMoney since beginning beside PIB , Kotatsecurities & ShriramInsight. All r on line & i use for day trd & delivery from my home. Most of the points raised by Forum Members r very much genuine. At the beginning i availed brokerage of .005 Rs then it increased to 1 paise (double) & now latest addition is 15.00 per trade beside all other charges.
Most of the time RMoney site was not opening & if at all opened either it stalled or no movement of price. Therefore, most of the times to sq off my position i have to ring to MUMBAI (022-39886000) calling through STD & RM charged Rs 15.00 additional for each trade as CALL & TRADE charges . Tell me is it justified? See how much we have 2 pay----BB, STD, Brokerage & CT bcz ur site did not work.
In kolkata most of the offices (Dumdudm--very near 2 my home, Shyam Bazar, Indian Exch Place) were closed during last few months. Only 2 main offices are left---Salt Lake & Park Street which far away & time consuming.
After every 2-3 min we have to log in for trading. But this problem solved to some extent after very recent introduction of SUPER TRADE. But still sometimes prices are freezed & we have 2 log in again.
RMoney dont have any dedicated person to contact in emergency. But KOTAK,SR Insight & PIB have. We dont get any reply if we post our complain in E-Mail address.
There r some more 2 put in but i dont to make this post lengthy.

My dear BROTHER will U mind 2 refute the points raise by me and my friends? I wish 2 tell U that atleast 10 friends of mine already closed Rmoney & rest r just inactive. But somehow iam hanging on. I dont know WHY. Last month also i have purchase a limit card for 2500.00.
PROBABLY RmONEY IS SO INDIFERRENT AS THEY COLLECT BROKERAGE IN ADVANCE WITH TIME LIMIT & HARDLY IT MATTERS CUSTOMERS DO TRADING OR NOT BCZ NON-REFUNDBLE MONEY IN THEIR POCKET.
For ur verification I qoute my CID-S00041965.

We all WiII eagarly wait for ur CLARIFICATION. THANKS------SM

sibumajumdar

this patriotic idiot is certianly out of senses, lets check his words.

1: U HAVE LOST WHAT U DESERVED,
what kind of cheap statement is that, i deserved to loose my money just coz i opened a account with you and bought that prepaid 10k coupon of yours. i just dont get this quote i wud request all the members to beat their heads to bring some clarity about it.

2: WE NOTIFIED OUT CUSTOMERS BEFORE THESE CHARGES CAME INTO EFFECT
again a cheap **** defence, what sense such notification make, how can someone increase charges by such a quantam in the very first place knowing all the customer have bought coupons without being aware of it.

3: WE OFFERED LOWEST BROKERAGE SO AS TO BEAT OUR COMPETITORS
this line itself is the proof of the disgusting intentions these guys had, let us open the account and then we'll play with their money.

4:WE HAVE THE BEST REAL TIME CALL CENTER SERVICES (SEVERAL SURVEYS HAVE INDICATED IT) AND ALSO TO AVOID USELESS CALLS DURING MARKET HRS WE HAVE INTRODUCED THESE NOMINAL CHARGES.

how can my friend u utter such a big lie, what sort of business strategy is that,
u charge the highest possible brokerage.
u charge for calls.( call centre wale and not trading calls.)
u charge for the technical analysis services (RECOGNIA) which other brokerage viz sharekhan, idirect gives for free.
u levy the highest demat charges and that too on quarterly basis
your software easy, instatrade sucks and now u've introduced a software supertrade and u say u'll charge for that on quarterly basis.
u have reduced ur limit to 4 times from 5 times.
u wanna charge for changing the adresss, bank account nos.
ur levy the highest account opeing charges rs 750
u take the highest possible time of 15 to 20 days for opening an account and in that too ur cheap officers ****s up by writing our improper name and adresses.
Dear mm & others,

Thanks for refuting his charges point by point in the strongest language possible. Now let us see if they rectify/give relief to their customers. Though iam an old customer of them I never knew some of the points raised by U & others. Thanks for making me aware about their misdeeds with us. Plz note most of the offices in Kolkata have been closed in last few months. Public probably understood their CHALAKI.
I feel ashamed to think how son (RICHEST MAN) of a pioneer like DHIRUBAHAI AMBANI could be a owner of such an organisation. Sri Kanhaiyaji are u proud or ASHAMED to be part of this very organisation (?). Hang your heads in shame along with other officers/ staff of RMoney.

Iam seriously thinking of closing my a/c like my 10 friends have already done. My 2500.00 Limit Card will be exhausted by end of this month. I shall say GOOD BYE then...Thanks again 2 ALL........SM

SM