Reliance Money Supertrade

i figured it out , may be mukesh has bribed to the managing officers of reliance money to fuuck up the company, anil is absolutely innocent he's just building a hospital in his mother name using my brokerage money and may be he buys the ipl team mumbai indians from mukesh using my money, in a way we all can raise our heads with pride as we've acquired shares of a hospital and a cricket team.

I advise u to kindly start trading from some other broking platform.then u'll come to know that everything that glitters is not gold.
One more thing it was rmoney that forced other broking firms to bring down their charges to present level.

D

darkstar

hello evening sir , i am reliancemoney client want to change my bkg firm pls recommend me with all terms and condition .
i am deeply oblized thanks

I advise u to kindly start trading from some other broking platform.then u'll come to know that everything that glitters is not gold.
One more thing it was rmoney that forced other broking firms to bring down their charges to present level.

don't teach me whom to trade with, i am no newbie in trading, i already have account with other brokers and trust me from the bottom of my heart i am saying this, RELIANCE MONEY IS THE WORST AND THE MOST UNETHICAL BROKING HOUSE.

I think Shrikanhaiyya, u havent gone through my previous post...If not I insist you to please go once through my previous post and then place your points...Its like, u have just closed ur eyes and ears for not hearing or seeing any bad (or weekness) of RM...
If you would havent reffered than in your next post u must have understood the lookholes of RM and also would have understood our difficulties faced in RM... but...U R ALSO FROM RM THEN WHY WOULD WILL U UNDERSTAND :annoyed:

yes I know that RM was the main firm who changed the charges and forced the other to change theirs..........that is why initially many many customers got attracted by urs services (1paisa brokerage) isnt kaya?? ...Now suddenly RM had revised their brokerage pattern to 15rs flat (for limit card holders) or % brokerage scheme..Now where will the limit card holders will go.

V were also from RM once but due to bad experience v left it...It is simple that if someone is getting very bad experience then only he/sHE leave something..so as far goes with RM..

WORST PLATFORM TO TRADE

JUST first go and understand about ur customers grievances.. and only then place your points (VALID):mad:

Hi !

Recently RM imposed 15 Rs for every transaction. Which other broker has the same charges?

or just RM only imposed such ridiculous charges?

Hi,

I am currently using reliance money to trade Nifty option, I am planning to change because of their new Brokerage scheme. I am mostly trading Nifty options, could you please suggestion which one is good and very less brokerage in options side.

RK global:
I heard RK global is providing the less brokerage for options, Here Brokerage is 9RS / lot, if I trade 5 lots do I need to pay (9x5) 45Rs in both the legs, If yes then I think is more brokerage compare with Rmoney. (Rmoney is charging Rs15 per executed so the number of lots are not mater here), please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Angle Brokering:
I heard Angel Brokering is having less brokerage and good service.

Could you please suggest which one I can select and let me know if anything else.

D

darkstar

Hi,

I am currently using reliance money to trade Nifty option, I am planning to change because of their new Brokerage scheme. I am mostly trading Nifty options, could you please suggestion which one is good and very less brokerage in options side.

RK global:
I heard RK global is providing the less brokerage for options, Here Brokerage is 9RS / lot, if I trade 5 lots do I need to pay (9x5) 45Rs in both the legs, If yes then I think is more brokerage compare with Rmoney. (Rmoney is charging Rs15 per executed so the number of lots are not mater here), please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Angle Brokering:
I heard Angel Brokering is having less brokerage and good service.

Could you please suggest which one I can select and let me know if anything else.
yes friend you are right i heard less complain of angel broking i am also rm client for some time but wana shift same reason . today i got religare farm they offer 1&1/2 paisa paisa for margine and 15 paisa for dilivery also 6 time margin limit and five trading day for hold margin position. wht u think of that offcourse they provide odine dite for trade. else u want to know i con tact in diainfoline, geogite no one provide here best that religare . here angel broking r not available other wise try also them

yes friend you are right i heard less complain of angel broking i am also rm client for some time but wana shift same reason . today i got religare farm they offer 1&1/2 paisa paisa for margine and 15 paisa for dilivery also 6 time margin limit and five trading day for hold margin position. wht u think of that offcourse they provide odine dite for trade. else u want to know i con tact in diainfoline, geogite no one provide here best that religare . here angel broking r not available other wise try also them
i think you info is incorrect, religare doesnt provide odin, they 've their own software RACE PRO, i am already a religare client and trust me these guys dont give 6 times limit on trading stocks, they will fool you saying we'll be giving limits
20 times but dont trust, 20 times limit is for reliance , infosys and super defensive stocks. For trading stocks they dont even give 4 time.
Also their intraday square off time is 3.05 which is a big setback. I also hold a 15000 advance account with religare and i've been fooled by them. If you wanna trade intraday, dont go for religare , it suucks.
Go for angel , good square off time till 3.30, diet odin for free, no restriction on trading stocks.
for delivery traders religare is ok.

D

darkstar

i think you info is incorrect, religare doesnt provide odin, they 've their own software RACE PRO, i am already a religare client and trust me these guys dont give 6 times limit on trading stocks, they will fool you saying we'll be giving limits
20 times but dont trust, 20 times limit is for reliance , infosys and super defensive stocks. For trading stocks they dont even give 4 time.
Also their intraday square off time is 3.05 which is a big setback. I also hold a 15000 advance account with religare and i've been fooled by them. If you wanna trade intraday, dont go for religare , it suucks.
Go for angel , good square off time till 3.30, diet odin for free, no restriction on trading stocks.
for delivery traders religare is ok.
sir they provide me cd of odine diet also i search in their web site for download odine diet . they commite me you hold your margin position for 5 trading day . yes they said me margin money of limit will change to 6 time to 4 time . today or tomarrow they came i show u r message that one of my friend alert me and said that pls clarify u r position. pls search this link for odin sftware
http://www.religaresecurities.com/DownLoadSw.asp
also i want to know what is your brkg or they cut 15 rs per trade like rmoney
r u from which city thank u for your concern i really appritiate