Reliance Money Supertrade

i've found a big system bug in reliance money trading platform , i'll address this issue in another thread as it is really worrisome. Some of you may know about it but for the unaware friend's of ours we must let them know. I was about to mention it rite now but let me just confirm it once again and then specify it. sorry

Last edited:
First of all let me clear that im no employee of rmoney.i m one of their franchisee holder.and as far as trend in north delhi indicates we're enrolling much more new members as compared to our peers.
I have talked to some of the officers in marketing and sales deptt. Of rmoney and they 'll soon clarify abt the newly imposed charges that is hurting our esteemed customer.
beta kanahaiya bahut mehnat karli tune, ab franchisee change karle, kitna jhooth bolega mera baap, i just dont get you , u being a franchise holder would be aware of all this, abe tu kahin anil ambani ki maa toh nahin, coz u just keep on defending him. As there's a saying
OO MAA TUJHE SALAM,
APNE BACCHE TUJHKO PYARE RAAVAN HO YAA RAM.

abe tu sach ka saamna mein jaega toh ek rupya nahin jeet paega, plz we want you to support us take our complaints to the higher management, i've wrote letters to their customer griveances cell but no response, no customer online support, i visited my branch and their staff said we cant do anything. I doubt shayad anil ambani ne TALIBAN se MBA kia hai, abe jo man mein aaye kare jaa raha hai , kisi ki kuch padi hi nahin hai

from now onwards we should address him as anil TALIBANI and not anil ambani

Last edited:
beta kanahaiya bahut mehnat karli tune, ab franchisee change karle, kitna jhooth bolega mera baap, i just dont get you , u being a franchise holder would be aware of all this, abe tu kahin anil ambani ki maa toh nahin, coz u just keep on defending him. As there's a saying
OO MAA TUJHE SALAM,
APNE BACCHE TUJHKO PYARE RAAVAN HO YAA RAM.

abe tu sach ka saamna mein jaega toh ek rupya nahin jeet paega, plz we want you to support us take our complaints to the higher management, i've wrote letters to their customer griveances cell but no response, no customer online support, i visited my branch and their staff said we cant do anything. I doubt shayad anil ambani ne TALIBAN se MBA kia hai, abe jo man mein aaye kare jaa raha hai , kisi ki kuch padi hi nahin hai

from now onwards we should address him as anil TALIBANI and not anil ambani
Ya thats great Anil Talibani :clap::lol:

First of all let me clear that im no employee of rmoney.i m one of their franchisee holder.and as far as trend in north delhi indicates we're enrolling much more new members as compared to our peers.
I have talked to some of the officers in marketing and sales deptt. Of rmoney and they 'll soon clarify abt the newly imposed charges that is hurting our esteemed customer.
Ye lo... Shrikanhaiyya is a Franchisee holder of RM... If u had done the above said things than i think ... IT WOULD NOT BE GOING TO CHANGE A THING... boz.... dogs tail always stay crooked.

Close your Franchisee coz ,public is now AWAKE about the dirty, filthy customs of RM.. so dont look futher A/C opening .

But u have done the above act ,, that is also appreciable ... Thanks 4 that:)

A/C opening charge Rs 5555/-.out of which 555/- non refundable,5000/-as margin money,which u can use.Delivery-30 paisa,intra day 3 paisa.No annual maintenance charge.software free.Lets see how they perform.

D

darkstar

If we close Rmoney a/c What is the procedure to transfer DP shares to another brokers? Is it free or need to pay?

Is it possible online to do so?
nice q raise i also wana close rmoney i yesterday i buy 500 limit card so my account will open in emergency i will use rmoney and i trade with religare today i submit form open in week.