Reliance Money Supertrade

hi folks

i was using RMONEY since last 2 yrs but now their brokerage is eating my investment so seriously looking to migrate to other broker.

now my issue is i hv purchased n invested around 2 lacs through rmoney
1. what will happen to all the shares purchased thru them. i hv to sell all the shares? or they can be transferred to other broker?

2.i hv to pay some charges to change the broker?

can some learned person reply my query?

thnx

yogi

U hv select a new broking hse. and open new dp a/c. Once u open new trading/dp a/c., u hv to transfer the present holdings in R.Money to the new a/c., using Delivery Instruction Slips issed by Reliance. Once ur holdings are transferred u can apply for closing of trading and DP A/cts.

U hv select a new broking hse. and open new dp a/c. Once u open new trading/dp a/c., u hv to transfer the present holdings in R.Money to the new a/c., using Delivery Instruction Slips issed by Reliance. Once ur holdings are transferred u can apply for closing of trading and DP A/cts.
hi Bangerabs

thanks for the advice how much time will it take?

D

darkstar

i had my first account with local broker now i want to change with religare i mean i want to transfer my shares to religare dp and close my local broker account how will it happen sir please guide me

Hi,

I traded through RelMoney for last 2 years & after getting fed from slow & hanging websites, I am changing to some other brokerages. They just took the market strategy used for Rcom. But now no more people will take up RMoney trading account. Its costly as well as slower than any other competitor. no one can beat them in slowness of response. Even their research is not perfect. You will loose ur money over a period of time. I found Bonanza & Way2wealth to be good. Have not checked with religare yet. Please avoid going for rel money.

Thanks, Happy trading.... :)

Hi Everyone
Anyone Knows About R Money`s Supertrade, So Called Fast Application Software, Insta Trade Is Very Poor ,
Rmoney Official Told Me About Supertrade That They R Giving It Soon To Clients For 500 Rs Onetime Whoever Is Intrested In It, According To Him It Is Superfast,
Do Reply
Ya super trade is more advanced and reliable then other trades. YOU can go for it