Reliance Money Supertrade

D

darkstar

well about Reliancemoney.... oh...sorry... Un-Reliancemoney

see...my point of view about them is ... they just take their customers on ride... they thought initially by introducing 1 paisa per transaction they are the king broker in market (and yes they were ) by this they had attracted many traders to them.. also customer service initially were some what good

now I think as they had enough customers ... now they dont think of them... by introducing rs 15 brokerage ( and % brokerage) they tell they are the cheapest in market ..someshould address them about other brokers in line... Now they are not unique and special ( as were previously) but ...just any other broker around the market.

more over ... they had started costing if you calll them in their main call center help line no which is 39886000.
They charged me around 5.55rs under "BEING GENERAL ENQUIRY CHARGES + SERVICE TAX AT CALL AND TRADE ON 21/07/2009"

now did u see is there any trading firm who charges their employes who contact them in difficulties??

Please Address other people in awaring reliancemoney
yes u r right friend so i am changing to religare wht u think of them pl reply. rmoney are they r one of kind crook .

Religare is ok only for delivery trades, for intraday its sucks as much as reliance money. just wanna warn you about religare guys, they are very poor for intraday trading, i've rs15000 advance brok account with them , and i am really disappointed with their offering, here are the drawbacks

1: u can get good limit on very few stocks, these guys claim that they give limit of 20times but trust me they are liars, for trading stocks they dont give even 4 times. eg: ivrcl infra, indiabulls real estate, reliance cap.

2" intraday square off time is two bad, its 3.05, it sucks completely .

3: even their software for which they charge 1000rs is just about ok, nothing special about it, actually sometimes the order dont execute at all u've to relogin to check your order.

its ok for delivery traders.

you can go for angel coz their intraday squareoff time is till 3.30, and u can also get a good deal for intraday transaction with any advance brokerage, i got .015 for intraday which is good. Also they give DIET ODIN for free , which is by far the best software besides pib.
Edit/Delete Message

Religare is ok only for delivery trades, for intraday its sucks as much as reliance money. just wanna warn you about religare guys, they are very poor for intraday trading, i've rs15000 advance brok account with them , and i am really disappointed with their offering, here are the drawbacks

1: u can get good limit on very few stocks, these guys claim that they give limit of 20times but trust me they are liars, for trading stocks they dont give even 4 times. eg: ivrcl infra, indiabulls real estate, reliance cap.

2" intraday square off time is two bad, its 3.05, it sucks completely .

3: even their software for which they charge 1000rs is just about ok, nothing special about it, actually sometimes the order dont execute at all u've to relogin to check your order.

its ok for delivery traders.

you can go for angel coz their intraday squareoff time is till 3.30, and u can also get a good deal for intraday transaction with any advance brokerage, i got .015 for intraday which is good. Also they give DIET ODIN for free , which is by far the best software besides pib.
Edit/Delete Message

Hi Mintu
I agree with your point about Angel. But can u give us detail charge structure about Angel Broking.

I think angel for intraday tradiing they are charging 0.05.
Is i am correct?

Please give charge details for angel

regards

DEAR MR CHINTU/MINTU
AFTER READING UR BLOG I DEDUCED THAT U HAVE LOST WHAT U DESERVED.RELIANCE MONEY IS NOT TO BE BLAMED FOR IT.WE OFFERED LOWEST BROKERAGE SO AS TO BEAT OUR COMPETITORS.WHATEVER WE'RE CHARGING IS NOT HIDDEN,EVERYTHING IS TRANSPARENT.WE EVEN NOTIFIED OUR CUSTOMERS BEFORE ACTUAL CHARGES CAME INTO EFFECT.REGARDING CHARGES BY CALL CENTER I WOULD REMIND U THAT WE HAVE THE BEST REAL TIME CALL CENTER SERVICES (SEVERAL SURVEYS HAVE INDICATED IT) AND ALSO TO AVOID USELESS CALLS DURING MARKET HRS WE HAVE INTRODUCED THESE NOMINAL CHARGES.
i REQUEST U AND OTHER TRADERJI MEMBERS TO GO INTO THE FACTS AND NOT BE DRIVEN BY EMOTIONS.
FOR BENEFITS OF OUR CUSTOMERS WE RE STARTING A HOST OF NEW SERVICES IN THE COMING MONTHS .(ALL VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN )

jdm

DEAR MR CHINTU/MINTU
AFTER READING UR BLOG I DEDUCED THAT U HAVE LOST WHAT U DESERVED.RELIANCE MONEY IS NOT TO BE BLAMED FOR IT.WE OFFERED LOWEST BROKERAGE SO AS TO BEAT OUR COMPETITORS.WHATEVER WE'RE CHARGING IS NOT HIDDEN,EVERYTHING IS TRANSPARENT.WE EVEN NOTIFIED OUR CUSTOMERS BEFORE ACTUAL CHARGES CAME INTO EFFECT.REGARDING CHARGES BY CALL CENTER I WOULD REMIND U THAT WE HAVE THE BEST REAL TIME CALL CENTER SERVICES (SEVERAL SURVEYS HAVE INDICATED IT) AND ALSO TO AVOID USELESS CALLS DURING MARKET HRS WE HAVE INTRODUCED THESE NOMINAL CHARGES.
i REQUEST U AND OTHER TRADERJI MEMBERS TO GO INTO THE FACTS AND NOT BE DRIVEN BY EMOTIONS.
FOR BENEFITS OF OUR CUSTOMERS WE RE STARTING A HOST OF NEW SERVICES IN THE COMING MONTHS .(ALL VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN )
i guess you are working in rel money or so. if so then i hope you do not charge traderji or any of the fellow boarder Rs. 5 + Service Tax for your this service of yours (or is there any other charges).

DEAR MR CHINTU/MINTU

Hahaha..what a joke .. u offer the lowest brokerage ... this statement was deserving when u offered 1 paisa on trading .. now u suddenly increase your 15rs on both leg of trading is just not acceptable. There are many many customers of RM who have just brought the Limit card ( to get 1paisa per trade ...as they were getting previously) and now they hav to pay 15 rs for intraday and delivery ...and if they want to convert to %brokerage system they have to loose their paid limit cards amount...(the RM people tell, if u want to convt to % scheme then u have to just FORGERT ur limit card ...Ye koi bath hoi kaya??)

I think Rm people think that their customers money is growing on trees .. Now u only tell me .. What V should do with the limit card .. In intraday the brokerage of 15rs is tooooo high ( Did u have heard any where of that brokerage ..yaya only u will hear in UR reliance money only:mad:)

Also if v want to convert to %brokerage to limit card u again charge Rs 100-

Now u RM started charging for the customer services ... Did u have heard any where that the company is charging their customes for their enquiry:annoyed:
U tell that your customers call is USELESS ...This shows how much you are concerned about your customers. U are just a bunch of Unprofessional People.:annoyed:

Then where should v contact.

If u want to know why v all Boycot RM reffer to this thread:

http://www.traderji.com/investors-g...eliance-money-one-worst-trading-platform.html

To cut in short:
1} High Brokerage both for Limit and Delivery which is Rs15/-

2} Orders can be executed only above 600\-

3} Time limit till 3.10pm

4} Customer service is poor.

5} Unreliable service (plans get changed any time without informing the customer)

6} Started charging for Super trader platform 500rs (initially told free)

7} No response from the customer services.. after mailing them many times

U didnt inform by any mail to ur customers that u r changing ur brokerage (In this i am considering me and all the persons who i know)
Search in any where ... u will not get even one single good customer which is satisfied by ur service.
I too have experienced and ur customer service is not poor it is WORST.

Just think what u people are doing ...Why U people harassing ur customers

I dont know wether this organisation is regulated by Anil Ambani...If soo then he just spoiling the name of RELIANCE.
Why he is doing such CHEAP things..It doesnt suits to such a big man doing such cheap things .

RELIANCEMONEY IS JUST TAKE THEIR CUSTOMERS ON RIDE...

Just tell me shrikanhaiyya Why should v go for RM....??

:mad:

Last edited:
Hi Mintu
I agree with your point about Angel. But can u give us detail charge structure about Angel Broking.

I think angel for intraday tradiing they are charging 0.05.
Is i am correct?

Please give charge details for angel

regards
well what i did was requested them to initially offer reduced brokerage on intraday and fno and they agreed to 0.015 but delivery brok was .25.
.015 is a a good brokerage to start with. and now as my volumes has been very good they've promised me to reduce my delivery brok as well. Before u open a account do bargain about the brokerage and make the terms clear, u can also go for a prepaid account with 25000 brokerage. If u generate good volumes it can be managed very easily. These guys seemed fair to me as they did not even opened a demat account and used my religare demat account and just charged me rs 100 for the entire process. Also no charges for ODIN which is my favourite trading software.

Last edited:
DEAR MR CHINTU/MINTU
this patriotic idiot is certianly out of senses, lets check his words.

1: U HAVE LOST WHAT U DESERVED,
what kind of cheap statement is that, i deserved to loose my money just coz i opened a account with you and bought that prepaid 10k coupon of yours. i just dont get this quote i wud request all the members to beat their heads to bring some clarity about it.

2: WE NOTIFIED OUT CUSTOMERS BEFORE THESE CHARGES CAME INTO EFFECT
again a cheap **** defence, what sense such notification make, how can someone increase charges by such a quantam in the very first place knowing all the customer have bought coupons without being aware of it.

3: WE OFFERED LOWEST BROKERAGE SO AS TO BEAT OUR COMPETITORS
this line itself is the proof of the disgusting intentions these guys had, let us open the account and then we'll play with their money.

4:WE HAVE THE BEST REAL TIME CALL CENTER SERVICES (SEVERAL SURVEYS HAVE INDICATED IT) AND ALSO TO AVOID USELESS CALLS DURING MARKET HRS WE HAVE INTRODUCED THESE NOMINAL CHARGES.

how can my friend u utter such a big lie, what sort of business strategy is that,
u charge the highest possible brokerage.
u charge for calls.( call centre wale and not trading calls.)
u charge for the technical analysis services (RECOGNIA) which other brokerage viz sharekhan, idirect gives for free.
u levy the highest demat charges and that too on quarterly basis
your software easy, instatrade sucks and now u've introduced a software supertrade and u say u'll charge for that on quarterly basis.
u have reduced ur limit to 4 times from 5 times.
u wanna charge for changing the adresss, bank account nos.
ur levy the highest account opeing charges rs 750
u take the highest possible time of 15 to 20 days for opening an account and in that too ur cheap officers ****s up by writing our improper name and adresses.