I can help you with stock chart reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
i have a doubt regarding the average .
how we do the average ,to get out from the loss.
kindly give me some info ,is there any formula or any thing else we have to consider while calculating this average.,

hi
i have a doubt regarding the average .
how we do the average ,to get out from the loss.
kindly give me some info ,is there any formula or any thing else we have to consider while calculating this average.,
Personally, I would not suggest for averaging. In stead of it, one can invest in some other good script.

Please wait for the comments of senior members also.

can u plzzzzzzzzz tell me what is swing treding i m fresher
What is Swing Trading?

Swing Trading takes advantage of brief price swings in strongly trending stocks to ride the momentum in the direction of the trend.
Swing trading combines the best of two worlds -- the slower pace of investing and the increased potential gains of day trading.
Swing traders hold stocks for days or weeks playing the general upward or downward trends.
Swing Trading is not high-speed day trading. Some people call it momentum investing, because you only hold positions that are making major moves.
By rolling your money over rapidly through short term gains you can quickly build up your equity.

How to Swing trade......plz guide me
How to Swing Trade?
To fully understand what swing trading really is, you first need to understand what up/down trends are.

Up Trend: Simply put an uptrend is a series of higher highs and higher lows. In other words, an uptrend is a series of successive rallies that extend though previous high points, interrupted by declines which terminate above the low point of the preceding sell-off. Often the high of the last "swing" in the trend will serve as support for the next low. These areas are circled.

Down Trend: Simply put a downtrend is a series of lower highs and lower lows. In other words, a downtrend is a series of successive declines that extend though previous low points, interrupted by increases which terminate below the high point of the preceding rally. Often the low of the last "swing" in the stock's trend will serve as resistance for the next high. These are circled.

Long Swing Trades: Once an uptrend has been identified a swing trader looks for buying opportunities in that stock. This can be identified when the stock experiences a minor pullback or correction within that uptrend. The swing trader then activates a trailing buy-stop technique. If prices break out above the trailing stop loss, you will be stopped out and long in the trade. If prices decline, your buy-stop will not be touched.

Short Swing Trades: Once an downtrend has been identified a swing trader looks for selling opportunities in that stock. This can be identified when the stock experiences a minor rally within that downtrend. The swing trader then activates a trailing sell-stop technique. If prices break down and fall below the trailing stop loss, you will be stopped out on the short side. If prices rally, your sell-stop will not be touched.

Attachments

Thank you so much for making me understnd to how to do swing trade in such a wonderfull way.

Can anybody tell me how does swing trading work.....
basically,swing trading works in the following way:-

1> The basic strategy of Swing Trading is to jump into a strongly trending
stock after its period of consolidation or correction is complete.

2> Strongly trending stocks often make a quick move after completing its
correction which one can profit from.

3> One then sells the stock after 2 to 7 days for a 5-25% move. This
process can be repeated over and over again. One can also play the
short side by shorting stocks that fall through support levels.

4> In brief a Swing Trader's goal is to make money by capturing the quick
moves that stocks make in their life span, and at the same time
controlling their risk by proper money management techniques.

Great initiative. Searched swing trading in this entire forum and found the right place. I sincerely request you to provide scripts for swing trading that lasts to 2-7 days with all the chart infomation, buy price , sell price and stop loss.

I would like to learn swing trading. Have gone through Saints teach a fish and I know the basics. I will do paper trading to learn the swing trading. Above all I will be learning the charts as per your guidance in the scripts. That will help me and all the newbies a lot.

I sincerely request you to provide the swing trading scripts for eductional purpose.

Thanks a lot!!!

Hi I have just started studying and have become familiar with technical analysis of stocks since the last 3 weeks. Since then I have been analyzing various stocks of NSE(daily charts).
However I have found that most of 'em(majority) are showing patterns of ascending,descending and symmetrical triangles, basically consolidation patterns in the daily charts. I wanted to know Is it just me or are those actually in the consolidation patterns. I am looking at swing and short term(1-2)months trading. Plz help and thanks in advance.I am doing paper trading now.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.