[pls help] technical chart for bse stocks

hi
i want to know other than yahoo & ichart what are the other sources to view technical chart for BSE stocks.pls help to find.

Hello friends, you want to chart from Bse with yahoo or ichart, but you better then go for rediff.com and chose stoh afer you can all thing get automatic with your beneficial.

Hello friends, you want to chart from Bse with yahoo or ichart, but you better then go for rediff.com and chose stoh afer you can all thing get automatic with your beneficial.
hi,
thanks for ur reply.i am using money.rediff.com also but i didnt get technical chart in this. i.e., moving average, MACD, trendline, etc. i dnt know about stochastics(stoh). where can i find this in rediff & how to interpret pls explain me. thanks.

Dear Raj,

The Best for charting (other than softwares) is BSE. The only thing is you need to know how and where to see the charts and its features. As given by suduko see the features available at http://charting.bseindia.com/charting/index.asp

There you can make the settings for Indices/ stocks. As well as you can view Intraday ( 1 mt delay and i think needs to be refreshed) , Daily, Weekly, Montly... Also you can study different technical studies.