I can help you with stock chart reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

vssoma

Dear tvrssvk,

we all are one TJ-Family, so.....please....never say sorry...and take a look at my signature...

and one more thing...i am new to market and also chart reading....

so can you suggest one software or site to me, how and where can i find...if want to compare the price 10 days average with 100 days average.

thank you,

rajputz

Dear tvrssvk,

we all are one TJ-Family, so.....please....never say sorry...and take a look at my signature...

so can you suggest one software or site to me, how and where can i find...if want to compare the price 10 days average with 100 days average.

thank you,
go for investbulls, amibroker or chartnexus....

Dear tvrssvk,

thank you,

I use icharts.in

d_s_ramesh

Are you holding to your short even after markets went against you by more than 100 points? What is your stop loss and money management rules? Though your position is in the next expiry, it is going to be a long wait for you, hoping for a dip.

Instead, if you would have stopped out and reversed to long you could have got back your losses and capital would have been safe.

Hi thanks for ur post. I am a short term trader and can hold my positions for long time also.

I have invested in
Sterlite Ind 500 shares @ 183
Unitech 480 shares @ 101
Exide Ind 500 shares @ 159

what is your views on this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.