I can help you with stock chart reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Czar

though my favourite liner from him:

This stresses the importance of not buying directly into a stock. Try to buy at a point where U feel the stock really has scope for turning back. This is called, 'No Ticky, No Tacky'. Its like saying to the stock, 'If U don't perform, U will not get rewarded with my money'. Ofcourse, there will be times, where Ur buy point will be hit and then the stock comes down. Didn't I say in my previous reply that there is no full (fool) proof method. We just do the best.

C

Czar

thanks Trader111, had done this earlier & posted but many newcomers are asking what to read so thought might re-surface it...

C

Czar

Guys please note VV the thread owner is no longer active, so please avoid queries here...

Hiten: you can start by reading this & many such threads in this forum, these thread are posted several places, just trying browsing around...

Please analyze Bank of India and Nalco. I have a short positions on both: BankIndia at 230 and Nalco at 337.
Incurring huge losses.
Do you feel BankIndia is making an inverted h&s pattern?
thanks.

I am new to this group. But have been trading for 2 years now. I do swing trading. I see lot of posts where they need suggestion on buy/sell. I can help.

Give me a stock. I will tell you what to do - Buy/ Short (I don't know why some one would do now, unless if you are day trading) . Or If you are already in some stock and want to know whether to sell, I can help.

I do swing trading. I like site: http://www.icharts.in/home/ to start with, which I got from this group. Please take a look at: http://www.icharts.in/breadth-charts.html. The market in the hindsight will have a deeper correction (more than a pull back). So, be carefull and have stops.
Dear Sir

I appreciate ur service to beginners by giving tips on buy/ sell based on charts..................same time i would appreciate if u give some books or websites names or any courses which can give good ideas like how to read technical charts.... for new traders like me....vikram

Status
Not open for further replies.