I can help you with stock chart reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have gvk power 1000 shares@ Rs:48.50 , wipro 100 shares @ Rs:435.35 & coal india 500 shares @ Rs:355 . how long should i wait to come out profitably. what are the shares i can invest now? how to know the discounted price of a share ?

Yagnesh07

hello,
1) Mahindra Forgings: (CMP: 68)
The stock is making positive pattern on weekly chart.
Stock is facing resistance at 73 level & if manage to close above this level will show results good.
Hold and wait closing above 73 levels for the possible up move of 100
hold with the stop loss of 56

Yagnesh07

2) Dredging Corp. of India:
Stock is making positive pattern on weekly chart.
Stock is facing resistance at 321 levels & closing above this level confirms the price pattern on weekly chart.
If stock is managed to closing above 321 level will show the good results .
Hold for the possible up move of 440.
Stoploss: 271

Hi thanks for ur post. I am a short term trader and can hold my positions for long time also.

I have invested in
Sterlite Ind 500 shares @ 183
Unitech 480 shares @ 101
Exide Ind 500 shares @ 159

what is your views on this ?
Sorry to interfere but this is my view as I have also analysed these stocks.

Sterlite: Stock is in deep downtrend. Redeeming factor is that thrice now it has taken bounce from 105+ levels which is a kind of base. But the downward pressure is huge and has a very stiff resistance from 115-120. Doesnt look like a winner.

Unitech: Another stock in a deep downtrend. It is kind of forming a bottom triangle with 27+ as base on weekly charts. But there is no strength in the counter. Breaking 27 can take the stock down to 20 again.

Exide: This one looks to be in a good shape. The stock after crossing resistance of 140 on weekly charts is sustaining for last 2 weeks. If it continues to sustain above 140 the stock should reach around 170. 170 is a significant resistance (triple top on weekly charts). You should half your exposure there and wait for the stock reaction. If it crosses 170 it can be a very good investment and might give wonderful returns.

Thanks

Hi,

i have bought IDBI @ 195/-

Whats ur thought?

Savita
Hi Savita,

IDBI looks to be in a downtrend. It is making lower tops and lower bottoms on weekly charts (Pivots - High - 150,140,120 Lows - 130,100,80) Short term moving averages are slightly neutral but long term and medium term averages are downward slopping. It does not look like a stock that will outperform market hence wont make incremental returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.