I can help you with stock chart reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,I am new to TA and stocks but as far as my learning goes provogue,moser baer, gmr infra and unitech looks these are forming continuation patterns of triangles. I donno much about swing trading but am learning. its just 3 weeks since i have started learning TA. I f I am wrong about the patterns please correct me. Thanks in advance....:)

rajputz

Great initiative. Searched swing trading in this entire forum and found the right place. I sincerely request you to provide scripts for swing trading that lasts to 2-7 days with all the chart infomation, buy price , sell price and stop loss.

I would like to learn swing trading. Have gone through Saints teach a fish and I know the basics. I will do paper trading to learn the swing trading. Above all I will be learning the charts as per your guidance in the scripts. That will help me and all the newbies a lot.

I sincerely request you to provide the swing trading scripts for eductional purpose.

Thanks a lot!!!

try one of my link....may be it can help you....but follow the instructions...

http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/36000-daily-equity-pointer-8.html

try papertrading first...

rajputz

hello dear,
i bought punjlloyd at 219.50, mahindra holidays at 300 and RNRL at 91.75
it would be appreciable if you give me some hold/sell suggestions on this stocks.
thank you,
you are holding RNRL and Punjlloyd at wrong position sir. I m not a position trader but then also the point you have entered the Punjlloyd and RNRL was actually the turning point for them. Dont know abt punjlloyd. But RNRL is in conflict with Reliance industries over some time. if the results doesnt come in favor of RNRL then it may surge more...in case results are good then Reliance industries will see the dip....It totally depends upon the time frame upto which you can hold these....PUNJLLOYd migh show some recoveries but is in strong downtrend from Mid of october. You should exit it when it recovers a bit around your purchase price....RNRL depends upon the resolutiion of Conflict. Dont knw about Hindustan Holidays

you are holding RNRL and Punjlloyd at wrong position sir. I m not a position trader but then also the point you have entered the Punjlloyd and RNRL was actually the turning point for them. Dont know abt punjlloyd. But RNRL is in conflict with Reliance industries over some time. if the results doesnt come in favor of RNRL then it may surge more...in case results are good then Reliance industries will see the dip....It totally depends upon the time frame upto which you can hold these....PUNJLLOYd migh show some recoveries but is in strong downtrend from Mid of october. You should exit it when it recovers a bit around your purchase price....RNRL depends upon the resolutiion of Conflict. Dont knw about Hindustan Holidays

Hi rajputz,

you are replying to a very old post......kindly view the date......and I have not seen vssoma around here for a long time....

vssoma

thank you for your reply raj,

anyway i got reply by anantji......

and i am regularly following their ( anant and savant ) posts. you can check thanks column.

Hi rajputz,

you are replying to a very old post......kindly view the date......and I have not seen vssoma around here for a long time....

Status
Not open for further replies.