Comparative Table of Brokerage Charges of selected brokerge firms.

sureshinfy said:
Hi All,

Any comparision of brokerage on Futures & options by various brokerage houses? All must be knowing ICICI charges 0.1% + other service charges.

Best Regards
Suresh
hi suresh,

Most of the brokerage firms charge intraday brokerage on F&O same as the ICICI Charges i.e 0.1% + Other services Charges

I can offer you a brokerage of 0.05% + other services charges with inidabulls for F&O..For further details you can contact me on [email protected]

regards
mohammed bin haid

hi
i just went through your brokerage comparison table
it says 5paise.com charges 87 paise per Rs 100 even though
their brokerage is only .25
how is that possible?

Hi
I have a/c with 5 paisa. com. They charge 0.05 -0.07 % for intra day and 0.45 to 0.50 % for delivery based. But that is not all. At the end of the month you will receive
intersettlement charges, which you will never understand, even they explain.
Can any one explain what is intersettlement charges, do other brokerage firms also charge this, leave alone STT + other taxes.

One more query, Any idea of Motilal Oswal securities?
their brokerages and services?

hi
as per 5paise website and application form they charge .05% brokerage and
0.20% delivery charge so that makes it 0.25% total.
if you are being charged 0.40-0.50% then you should inquire the reason for
that
i have no idea about inter settlement chareges.icici does not charge them,
though brokerage of icici is too high, that is the reason i am looking for
an alternative

Dear AniBhai,
I suppose u have very less knowledge about brok. cos. Every broker caters to some selected class of individuals. 5paisa does it for upper retail as well as middle retail. They r offering u a premium product at nominal rates. Have u checked Trader terminal 2005 which gives u technical analysis also. There Buy today sell tomorrow calls r best u can get anywhere.

There r 2 plans,
1. Commitment: Meant for traders who trade on frequent basis. These people can only get a desktop application i.e TT5. The brok. is 0.05%(bothways) intraday(cash &fno) and 0.25%(delivery).
2. Non-commitment: Meant for investors who trade very infrequently.These people get a browser based application. The brok. charged is 0.10%(bothways)intraday cash & 0.10%(one way) FnO, and 0.50% delivery.

Recently we came up with 555 investor scheme in which we are offering free demat aacount for a lifetime one-time fee of 555 Rs. U wont be charged a AMC of 250 Rs which every other broker charges u in a range of 350-550..

Regards,
Adeep Bhojne
Branch Manager
IndiaInfoline
Mob. 9870151512

Dear members, when Reliance Money Ltd is coming with very very attractive low brokerage, what is the future of present so called reputed brokerage houses to name a few like ICICIdirect, HDFC sec, Indiabulls, Motilal Oswal, Sharekhan etc? I came to know that in commodities ALTOS is offering their services with low brokerage say thay charge Rs.499/- per month each commodity exchnage (NCDEX or MCDEX) with unlimited trades. Is anybody know about it? If yes, please share your ideas in this forum. I want to be member of ALTOS. With Thanks

Dear Friends,
I joined today in this group. I was searching for various trading charges on google & I found this site. Its really informative. I am also trding as NRI through ICICI DIRECT & paying heavy commission to ICICI. It comes to about 1.5% for buying & same for selling. I have to pay them about 3 % plus TDS in any(12%). In last one year I have payed Rs 24,000/- as commission, plus rs 3000/- for opening the a/c & yearly rs 1150 fees. My prfit from share market is hardly Rs 10,000 in one year where as I payed the above amount to ICICI Bank. Hence I was looking for better option.
Well too much for the first time. Hope to read & write on this site.