Lowest brokerage/Comparative chart for Options (FNO) trading

Raj232

Lowest brokerage/Comparative chart for Options (FNO) trading

Hello everybody,

I wanted to know if anybody has done a comparative study on brokerage on Options (Nifty, stock). If yes then please post.

I am looking for a comparative chart of charges for Nifty Put/Call options of reputed online brokers (e.g Reliancemoney, Kotak, Indiabulls, ICICIdirect, HDFCsec). Brokerage rates for Cash/Delivery/Futures seems to be almost standard throughout across most brokerages; but Options brokerage involves charges like "minimum Rs 100/- per lot) which translates to Re 1/- per unit if the lot is 100 units.

If anybody has info on the lowest brokerage (I am more interested in Nifty options) or comparative chart ready, please post the same as most charges have changed over the years.

Thanks in advance,

Raj

bunny

"RK Global" has one of the lowest brokerages in the industry. Search the broker's section in this forum and you find more info, or google them.

If you are trading in high volumes, sharekhan also offers low brokerage upon prepaid brokerage. See the below table:

Raj232

Thanks Bunny for the reply on RK Global and Sharekhan. I have come to know that Reliancemoney is equally good

e.g. For A Rs 1000 ticket (Reliancemoney is ticket based) one can trade sufficiently at current valuations so as to have a brokerage at Rs 25 per lot in case of Nifty options. It does not matter whether you purchase a Nifty option of Rs 20 premium or Nifty option of Rs 100 premium.

bunny

Thanks Bunny for the reply on RK Global and Sharekhan. I have come to know that Reliancemoney is equally good

e.g. For A Rs 1000 ticket (Reliancemoney is ticket based) one can trade sufficiently at current valuations so as to have a brokerage at Rs 25 per lot in case of Nifty options. It does not matter whether you purchase a Nifty option of Rs 20 premium or Nifty option of Rs 100 premium.
Agreed, 80 per lot of options is very high. I am with sharekhan primarily because of their excellent software called 'trade tiger', but these days their customer case is becoming worst, or almost non-existent. So I am looking to open account with RK global or India bulls.

You can also checkout India Bulls for lower brokerage.