Comparative Table of Brokerage Charges of selected brokerge firms.

mohdbinhaid said:
hi pranaviitkgp,

Yes earliar it was charged Rs 900 For opening a DMAT a/c (Rs 500) + Trading a/c (Rs 200) + Margin Funding (Rs 200). Now this has been reduced to Rs 500 and Rs 750 for the software.

regards
mohammed bin haid
mohdbinhaid

Using India Bulls

1. Can I short and hold it more than a day before I will cover it.
2. Is there Stop Loss order type.
3. Is there limit order type.
4. Can I put a stop order to buy at a price higher than the existing price of the scrip. Lets say, a scrip end of day price is 500. Can I put a buy stop order to buy the scrip for 550 next day.
5. Like I said on point 4, can I place orders after the end of current trading day, to execute the next day.
6. What banks do you accept to hold money.

ram05 said:
mohdbinhaid

Using India Bulls

1. Can I short and hold it more than a day before I will cover it.
2. Is there Stop Loss order type.
3. Is there limit order type.
4. Can I put a stop order to buy at a price higher than the existing price of the scrip. Lets say, a scrip end of day price is 500. Can I put a buy stop order to buy the scrip for 550 next day.
5. Like I said on point 4, can I place orders after the end of current trading day, to execute the next day.
6. What banks do you accept to hold money.
Dear Ram,

I will answer your queries according to the serial number...

1. Yes you can short but you are not allowed to hold it for the next day. You have square off your positions within the same day i.e by 3PM.

2. Yes, there is a stop loss order type in the power indiabulls software.

3. Yes, there is a limit order type in the power indiabulls software.

4. Again your are allowed to do so.. 5. Yes you can place order after the market closes for the next day.

6. We accept all banks for money transfer but it would be better to have your a/c with either HDFC, ICICI BANK, UTI BANK or CITIBANK which will enable you to transfer your funds from your account to the trading account within 30 - 45 min and vice versa

if you still have any further queries, you can post here or mail me at [email protected]

regards
Mohammed Bin Haid

dilip2k said:
what abt FNO brokerage ? and margins for options with IB?
Dear Dilip,

The brokerage charged for F&O is same as for intraday..i.e 0.1% - 0.04% which depends on the volume you trade. The brokerge charges are negotitable.

As far as the margins for options with IB, we dont have any specific margins specified by us. You can trade in Options with the amount you have in your trading account which is fulfilling your premium order.

Regards
Mohammed Bin Haid

mohdbinhaid said:
Dear Ram,

I will answer your queries according to the serial number...

1. Yes you can short but you are not allowed to hold it for the next day. You have square off your positions within the same day i.e by 3PM.

2. Yes, there is a stop loss order type in the power indiabulls software.

3. Yes, there is a limit order type in the power indiabulls software.

4. Again your are allowed to do so.. 5. Yes you can place order after the market closes for the next day.

6. We accept all banks for money transfer but it would be better to have your a/c with either HDFC, ICICI BANK, UTI BANK or CITIBANK which will enable you to transfer your funds from your account to the trading account within 30 - 45 min and vice versa

if you still have any further queries, you can post here or mail me at [email protected]

regards
Mohammed Bin Haid
Thanks for your reply. Can you please clarify below:
1. Does any brokerage allow shorting and keeping the scrip more than a day.
2. How do I enter a position above the existing buy price. What order type supports such an order (stop loss or limit ?)

thanks
Ram

excellent service.
even if u r in india bulls and india bulls may have some not sorted out problems, still you gesture to share the info. is good. why not complete the list as mentioned by you.

if it is ok you may mail me at "[email protected]"

mohdbinhaid said:
Dear Dilip,

The brokerage charged for F&O is same as for intraday..i.e 0.1% - 0.04% which depends on the volume you trade. The brokerge charges are negotitable.

As far as the margins for options with IB, we dont have any specific margins specified by us. You can trade in Options with the amount you have in your trading account which is fulfilling your premium order.

Regards
Mohammed Bin Haid
Hi,
there something called a spread in options i meant the margin for that. Not buying calls and puts. Thanks anyway

stpmds said:
excellent service.
even if u r in india bulls and india bulls may have some not sorted out problems, still you gesture to share the info. is good. why not complete the list as mentioned by you.

if it is ok you may mail me at "[email protected]"
Hi stpmds,

Thanks for the compliment.Since i work with indiabulls, i thought i could help those people who are having there trading accounts with indiabulls and have any problems with there accounts even if i am not there RM..

well friend as far as the update of table is concered, i am in the process of collecting data for the brokerage firms and the time factor is also affecting its update since i am not getting time to gather data about various charges of this firms..I will update as soon i finish the work.In the mean time, u can provide any information if u have with you so that i can add that also..

regards
mohammed bin haid

ram05 said:
2. How do I enter a position above the existing buy price. What order type supports such an order (stop loss or limit ?)

thanks
Ram
Mohammed bin haid

Can U clarify.

thanks
Ram

ram05 said:

thanks
Ram
Hi Ram,

1. I am not aware of any brokerage firms who would allow shorting and keeping the scrip more than a day...

2. You can enter the position above the existing buy price by using the stop loss order...

regards
mohammed bin haid

Hi All,

Any comparision of brokerage on Futures & options by various brokerage houses? All must be knowing ICICI charges 0.1% + other service charges.

Best Regards
Suresh