Comparative Table of Brokerage Charges of selected brokerge firms.

Hi friends,

I have made a comparative table on the various brokerage charges that are charged by various brokerage firms and more would be added very soon.

Present Comparision In The Table Between:

1) ICICIdirect

2) HDFC Securities.

3) UTI securities.

4) 5paisa ( India Infoline)

5) IndiaBulls Securities Ltd.

More to be added in the near future are:

1) Sharekhan

2) Geojit Securities

3) kotak securities.

And there is any correction that need to be made in the information i am providing then all the members and especially the senior members can correct me and i will make the needful corrections.

Regards
Mohammed Bin Haid

Hi,
Great job...... I think brokerage charges needs some modifications.....

With ICICI the intra day is 0.10 and not 0.15
With HDFC Delivery is 0.50 and not 0.75

Also, in HDFC if you are employed and have a salary account with HDFC, the securities Account opening charge is only 350.... I know this because I opened an account 1 week ago. The disadvantage with hdfc sec is that the site opens only in "internet explorer" and does not work properly in other browsers.

Prashanth

mohdbinhaid said:
Hi friends,

I have made a comparative table on the various brokerage charges that are charged by various brokerage firms and more would be added very soon.

Present Comparision In The Table Between:

1) ICICIdirect

2) HDFC Securities.

3) UTI securities.

4) 5paisa ( India Infoline)

5) IndiaBulls Securities Ltd.

More to be added in the near future are:

1) Sharekhan

2) Geojit Securities

3) kotak securities.

And there is any correction that need to be made in the information i am providing then all the members and especially the senior members can correct me and i will make the needful corrections.

Regards
Mohammed Bin Haid
Are you working for India Bulls? Just curious???

hi shivaraja,

i do work for indiabulls but i think that should not make me restricted from sharing any data.infact it took me nearly 2-3 weeks to collect all the data from various brokerage firms and make a comparitive table for people interested in opening DMAT and Trading account.This table is for all those people who wants to open DMAT account ( not necessarily with indiabulls ) and might not be aware of the brokerage charged by different firm.

As far as autencity of the information is concered i think it is a fact that this are the brokerage charges charged by the respective brokerage firms and not to my imagination and that is why i did mention in the end that if any member feel that the information the table is not correct they can bring that to my notice and i will definitely make the needful changes and as far as my research for the making of this table is concered the information is correct

And i think there is nothing wrong in being competitive in the market by providing lowest charges in which the customer is the winner and i blieve v do provide the lowest brokerag charges...

regards,
mohammed bin haid

Dear srisara,

i would be very happy to give u any clarification if u mention the problem u had with indiabulls!! like wht sort of payment problem or any security issue??

regards
mohammed bin haid

mohdbinhaid said:
Dear srisara,

i would be very happy to give u any clarification if u mention the problem u had with indiabulls!! like wht sort of payment problem or any security issue??

regards
mohammed bin haid
haid,

we had number of open discussions in this forum on India Bulls. Also, there are fresh stories still in the minds (i dont remember as of now).

Also, i dont trade through India Bulls. You can go through the old posts here to get the information.

BTW, I am also from hyderabad, at present in Saudi.
Satya

Last edited:
srisara said:
Ram,

i trade using ICICI and for NRI's the brokerage is 1.5 % + STT + any misclaneous.

you can assume it will be around 1.8%.

Satya
Dear srisara,

Its good to know that ur also from hyderabad..u being a senior in this forum,i have a small doubt and hope that u would clarify it.Is there any provision that says that NRIs are charged extra i.e 1.8% brokerage inclusive taxes where as people here in india are charged anything between 0.5%-0.35%.

regards
mohammed bin haid