Comparative Table of Brokerage Charges of selected brokerge firms.

Yesterday, some one called me and given the details confirming Rs.12/- per trade. In that case, I think, he may franchisee. So, I need to contact their office directly for clarification. I am interested in switching to Reliance Money but Rs.12/- condition is not acceptable to me as I am transacting in smaller qty.

Yesterday, some one called me and given the details confirming Rs.12/- per trade. In that case, I think, he may franchisee. So, I need to contact their office directly for clarification. I am interested in switching to Reliance Money but Rs.12/- condition is not acceptable to me as I am transacting in smaller qty.
You may contact 9311275266 , 9311275267 ,011 22011669

They will also help you.

regarding R money:

1)what are the acount opening charges fr broking and depository services?
2)what are the brokarage fr intra day and delivery in shares?
3)does online money transfer available? is it instantenous? which banks supported?
4)do i have to keep any maintenance amount in demat acount or can i keep it 0 balance and transfer the amount from my bank acount when ever i buy shares.
5)it the money automaticaly trasfered to my acount after certains days/on giving instructions online, when i sell the shares?
6)is off market hour trading available, i.e when the markets are closed? at the price i stipulate fr buying and selling?
7)do they charge anyting if my directions to buy or sell at that price is not materialied.
8)do they provide the software to everyone?
9) vish, do u wrk fr reliance?

regarding R money:

1)what are the acount opening charges fr broking and depository services?
2)what are the brokarage fr intra day and delivery in shares?
3)does online money transfer available? is it instantenous? which banks supported?
4)do i have to keep any maintenance amount in demat acount or can i keep it 0 balance and transfer the amount from my bank acount when ever i buy shares.
5)it the money automaticaly trasfered to my acount after certains days/on giving instructions online, when i sell the shares?
6)is off market hour trading available, i.e when the markets are closed? at the price i stipulate fr buying and selling?
7)do they charge anyting if my directions to buy or sell at that price is not materialied.
8)do they provide the software to everyone?
9) vish, do u wrk fr reliance?
You may contact 9311275266 , 9311275267 ,011 22011669

They will also help you.

Can any one tell me how much does IB brokerage charges for F & O,Cash & intraday. and how does the brokerages are calculated (I mean with eg. say I am buying XYZ Company [email protected]. Tot. amt. Rs.23550 and selling 100@245 Tot. amt 24500. just wanted to know brokerages is calculated. for Profit for Rs.950 or for total amount ie. Rs.24500.)

Plz. do clear my doubt

Hi friends,

I have made a comparative table on the various brokerage charges that are charged by various brokerage firms and more would be added very soon.

Present Comparision In The Table Between:

1) ICICIdirect

2) HDFC Securities.

3) UTI securities.

4) 5paisa ( India Infoline)

5) IndiaBulls Securities Ltd.

More to be added in the near future are:

1) Sharekhan

2) Geojit Securities

3) kotak securities.

And there is any correction that need to be made in the information i am providing then all the members and especially the senior members can correct me and i will make the needful corrections.

Regards
Mohammed Bin Haid
It is a nice attempt.

Dear Mohammed,

I do agree that IndiaBulls charges compartively less but their internet module is not at all user friendly if you compare with ICICI or GeoJit. Account Summary in their system confuses the user.

Dear mohdbinhaid ,
i want to open a trading and demat account please suggest me that where should i open my account . i also want to know the brokerege and oter taxes applicable.

regards
abhishek nigam