Comparative Table of Brokerage Charges of selected brokerge firms.

Dear AniBhai,
I suppose u have very less knowledge about brok. cos. Every broker caters to some selected class of individuals. 5paisa does it for upper retail as well as middle retail. They r offering u a premium product at nominal rates. Have u checked Trader terminal 2005 which gives u technical analysis also. There Buy today sell tomorrow calls r best u can get anywhere.

There r 2 plans,
1. Commitment: Meant for traders who trade on frequent basis. These people can only get a desktop application i.e TT5. The brok. is 0.05%(bothways) intraday(cash &fno) and 0.25%(delivery).
2. Non-commitment: Meant for investors who trade very infrequently.These people get a browser based application. The brok. charged is 0.10%(bothways)intraday cash & 0.10%(one way) FnO, and 0.50% delivery.

Recently we came up with 555 investor scheme in which we are offering free demat aacount for a lifetime one-time fee of 555 Rs. U wont be charged a AMC of 250 Rs which every other broker charges u in a range of 350-550..

Regards,
Adeep Bhojne
Branch Manager
IndiaInfoline
Mob. 9870151512

regards mr adeep
i looked into the indianinfo and 5paisa website but could nt find the lifetime demat offer there!........can u provide a link? what r the charges that that type of acount......
i am new in investing and want to open a hasle free acount that alows me off market trade timings!.......and my investment capacity is less......50,000 max in a year!
pls reply
any sugestions from every 1 is welcome

yaaa....INDIABULLS has a fast s/w i agree but i think they have some golmaal in their accounting I had some bitter experiences with themmmm when i checked they reversed it for me.....or that money would hav been credited in "INDIABULLS GOLMAAL" a/c ;)

Hi Kurian

you were mentioning that in the morning hours u cant enter orders for 10-15 mins. Does this happen often with India Bulls(PIB)?

Last edited:
today uti bank people called me up........they have tied with with geojit.....and providing 0 balance acount........but anual charges r there.....
how will this be?
5 paisa has lifetime acount.......but min balance to be kept is 2500, india bulls too has lifetime acount........

i heard those which r not more than 2 yrs old , they should not be trusted!! they may vanish!! how far is this true?

REGARDING INDIA BULLS: I AGREE THAT THEIR PIB IS VERY GOOD. BUT ACCOUNTING SYSTEM IS SO POOR THAT I AM LOOKING FOR ALTERNATIVE AT THE COST OF SPEED AND ARBITRAGE ADVANTAGE OF PIB. INDIA BULL ALSO DOES NOT HAVE MINI. COMITTMENTS. THE MAJOR PROBLEM, HOWEVER, IS UNTIMELY CONTRACT NOTES. DIGITAL CONTRACT NOTES CAN NOT BE DOWN LOADED AS THE ENTIRE PAPER SIZE IS NOT SUFFICIENT EVEN AFTER SETTING TO LANDSCAPE AND RECONCILIATION TAKES MINIMUM ONE HOUR AS QTY TRADED OR DELIVERED ARE NOT SHOWN SEPARATELY; CORRESPONDING AMOUNT IS NOT SUMMED UP., BROKERAGE IS SHOWN SEPARATELY FOR EACH TRANSACTION IN 4 DIGIGSTS BUT NOT SUMMED UP, SOME OF THE OTHER CHARGES ARE ALSO SHOWN SEPARATELY IN 4 DIGITS BUT NOT ADDED UP. ALL THESE ADDITIONS AND SUBTRACTIONS ARE TO BE DONE MANUALLY WHICH CONSUMES LOT OF TIME. TO ADD TO THE CONFUSION, ONE HAS TO WAIT FOR IRREGULAR COURIERS WHO DELIVER CONTRACT NOTES CLUBBING FOR 4 OR 5 DAYS TOGETHER INSTEAD OF DAY-TO-DAY BASIS. ON 4TH DEC. 06, I RECD CONTRACT NOTES FOR THE TRANSACTIONS DONE ON 20TH NOV 06. WHEN I COMPLAINED TO IB, THEY SURPRISED ME WITH A REPLY STATING THERE WAS NO TRANSACTION FOR THAT DAY! WHILE I RECEIVED CONTRACT NOTE BY THEN. I DO NOT KNOW HOW OTHERS ARE RECONCILING THEIR ACCOUNTS BUT I FIND IT IRRITATING AND JUST FOR THIS REASON I APPROACHED SHAREKHAN TO REDUCE BROKERAGE SO THAT I COULD TRADE WITH THEM EVENTHOUGH THEY DO NOT HAVE BSE FACILITY. THEY ARE NOT AGREEABLE FOR REDUCING THE BROKERAGE. THERE IS ANOTHER ADVANTAGE WITH PIB, IT SELDOM FAILS, WHERE AS WITH SSKI's SPEED TRADE OR CLASSIC SITE FAILURES ARE VERY FREQUENT. DUE TO LOWER BROKERAGE AND NO OTHER CONDITIONS LIKE MINIMUM BROKERAGE OR VOLUME, I FIND INDIA BULL IS BETTER OPTION PROVIDED THEY LOOK INTO PROBLEMS FACED IN ACCOUNTING AND CONTRACT NOTES. I HV MADE SEVERAL REPRESENTATIONS TO THEM TO IMPROVE ACCOUNTING/CONTRACT NOTE SYSTEM BUT IN VAIN. IT IS WHY I LOOK FOR ALTERNATIVE AND PRESENTLY IN TOUCH WITH RELIANCE MONEY.

Dear AniBhai,
I suppose u have very less knowledge about brok. cos. Every broker caters to some selected class of individuals. 5paisa does it for upper retail as well as middle retail. They r offering u a premium product at nominal rates. Have u checked Trader terminal 2005 which gives u technical analysis also. There Buy today sell tomorrow calls r best u can get anywhere.

There r 2 plans,
1. Commitment: Meant for traders who trade on frequent basis. These people can only get a desktop application i.e TT5. The brok. is 0.05%(bothways) intraday(cash &fno) and 0.25%(delivery).
2. Non-commitment: Meant for investors who trade very infrequently.These people get a browser based application. The brok. charged is 0.10%(bothways)intraday cash & 0.10%(one way) FnO, and 0.50% delivery.

Recently we came up with 555 investor scheme in which we are offering free demat aacount for a lifetime one-time fee of 555 Rs. U wont be charged a AMC of 250 Rs which every other broker charges u in a range of 350-550..

Regards,
Adeep Bhojne
Branch Manager
IndiaInfoline
Mob. 9870151512
Dear Adeep Bhojne,
Few years back I had an account with 5paisa , and it was a nightmare for me. Horrible service. I never expected that I will face such worst things while dealing with a reputed company.
Adeep can you tell me whats the process for following things at your company?
How can one change his relationship manager? Before that is it possible to change the relationship manager?
why does customer care dont attend queries of customer whose account is handled by the RM? Due to this a client has to depend on a single person , RM even while dealing with a big broking house.
what to do when even after 4 days we dont get payout?
You are affliated to which branch? and to whom at higher levels we can forward our complains?

Hello,

Have you heard about R-Trade Reliance money (Anil Ambani Group) They are charging just Rs.500.00 Per crore brokerage + Rs.600 Per crore NSE txn.tax. STT as usual and nothing else. It is hard to believe but it is true.

Net effective Brokerage in this case will be 0.0011% for jobbing and Delivery both.

for account registration contact no. 09311275266, 09311275267