Zirodha or wisdom capital which one is better?

Hahhahaa imagine if you trade with such small and unknown brokers.. Forget about your capital, the brokers themselves might vanish overnight. What kind of loser brokers are coming up these days.. I think it is best to stick with the well known ones. Even the well known ones are not known for their great service or anything.. But its a better alternative. Even the vest are unable to provide basic uninterrupted services.

WC don't charge Brokerage for currency trading, if you opt for freedom Plans. in 999/pm you are getting free trading for currency segment alongwith NSE. Who else provide it let me know.

Ain't centralized Stamp duty isn't helpful for all of us? MCX/MCSx is having 100/crore stamp duties irrespective of states. Why you wish to create confusion on the issue?

:)
Dont make traders laugh so much. Central govt still now never centralized the stamp duties. Now you say it is centralised. So that mean you are running a rival govt against BJP??:clap:

You say MCX and MCX-SX charge Rs.100 per crore. But why they charge the same for NSE also???????:annoyed:

Dont make traders laugh so much. Central govt still now never centralized the stamp duties. Now you say it is centralised. So that mean you are running a rival govt against BJP??:clap:

You say MCX and MCX-SX charge Rs.100 per crore. But why they charge the same for NSE also???????:annoyed:
Probably you are a staff of Astha Trade. I can see your only thread in Traderji for promotion of your Broker.

Astha is charging just double of WC's transaction costs. I can understand your grief, as due to WC you guys are not getting clients:D

Hahhahaa imagine if you trade with such small and unknown brokers.. Forget about your capital, the brokers themselves might vanish overnight. What kind of loser brokers are coming up these days.. I think it is best to stick with the well known ones. Even the well known ones are not known for their great service or anything.. But its a better alternative. Even the vest are unable to provide basic uninterrupted services.
Please don't try to act oversmart;) Here you are recommending not to open an account with Wisdom Capital or Zerodha, However you are favouring Astha who is knowing for highest hidden charges and catches like software etc ha..ha..

Just check your own post here :- http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/90036-asthashare-4.html#post1010470

We can smell something fishy:D

This is the most ridiculous thread on traderji. This entire thread seems to be filled with spammers from different brokers trying to malign each other.

If you want to promote your brokerage, do it the right way like the other good brokers. Why are you people using underhand means? It only erodes our confidence in you..

Kindly refrain from practicing immoral means of advertising henceforth.

This is the most ridiculous thread on traderji. This entire thread seems to be filled with spammers from different brokers trying to malign each other.

If you want to promote your brokerage, do it the right way like the other good brokers. Why are you people using underhand means? It only erodes our confidence in you..

Kindly refrain from practicing immoral means of advertising henceforth.
Please don't try to act oversmart;) Here you are recommending not to open an account with Wisdom Capital or Zerodha, However you are favouring Astha who is known for highest hidden charges and catches like software etc ha..ha..

Just check your own post here :- http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/90036-asthashare-4.html#post1010470

Last edited:
Please don't try to act oversmart;) Here you are recommending not to open an account with Wisdom Capital or Zerodha, However you are favouring Astha who is knowing for highest hidden charges and catches like software etc ha..ha..

Here is the place to discuss and prove what is right and wrong to help traders. This is not a place for Astrology as you predict i am Asthashare. If i tell some thing you can prove if i say wrong rather than doing prediction with your super brain.
if you tell i am asthashare person. Here "i declare i hate Asthashare personally." There are other better broker out there doing well.

Here is the place to discuss and prove what is right and wrong to help traders. This is not a place for Astrology as you predict i am Asthashare. If i tell some thing you can prove if i say wrong rather than doing prediction with your super brain.
if you tell i am asthashare person. Here "i declare i hate Asthashare personally." There are other better broker out there doing well.
Then why did you started this thread, favouring Astha, inspite knowing the facts that they are having hidden charges ?

http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/90036-asthashare.html#post870903

Then why did you started this thread, favouring Astha, inspite knowing the facts that they are having hidden charges ?

http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/90036-asthashare.html#post870903
That happened a year ago. i just created that thread after going through their website and talking to their representative for opening an account. Now i have opened account with Rksv and satisfied with them.

But you have started this thread just as to compare WC and Zerodha. But now you are die-hard fan of this WC supporting them and defending them.

Your thread starting post and other posts in the thread vary.