Zirodha or wisdom capital which one is better?

Steve

Anyone opened account with WISDOM capital ? Please help us how is their client services ...
Go for a broker who is directly registered with the Exchanges.
WC isn't, I was with WC when they partnered with AB, and had issues with them, my (recent) last tryst with them was when I wanted statements required to file my tax returns and both kept stalling, Alice Blue as well as WC, till I complained to the regulator who asked me to write to the compliance officer of AB and then get back to them, if nothing happened, I did that & I got the papers albeit not in the format required.
So go with a broker who is self registered, and not piggy back-riding with another registered broker, that way you have to deal with only one person, also look into the track record, of a broker, TJ has ample info on many brokers, only looking at low rates offered by brokers will come to haunt you in one way or the other, later on.

Go for a broker who is directly registered with the Exchanges.
WC isn't, I was with WC when they partnered with AB, and had issues with them, my (recent) last tryst with them was when I wanted statements required to file my tax returns and both kept stalling, Alice Blue as well as WC, till I complained to the regulator who asked me to write to the compliance officer of AB and then get back to them, if nothing happened, I did that & I got the papers albeit not in the format required.
So go with a broker who is self registered, and not piggy back-riding with another registered broker, that way you have to deal with only one person, also look into the track record, of a broker, TJ has ample info on many brokers, only looking at low rates offered by brokers will come to haunt you in one way or the other, later on.
Mr Steve,

I have collected your all details from concerned staffs. The financial details are always available in Back-office. It is not the true story which you have mentioned here.

And about our CC services...Your friend was our CC executive:D Please correct me if I am wrong.

I can understand your agony easily:D

You were a commodity trader. Advantages you were getting like 5X intraday exposures and 2x carry-forward margin exposures with monthly Brokerage of Rs.1111/Month with lowest transaction charges of 250/crore in Commodity. Needless to say You were getting Free Nest terminal/free datafeeds for your excel sheets & free call & trade services. You have left us just because of your ego and to convey support your poor friend, whom we had removed from services.....

Later when we had reduced Brokerage further to 999/- for new accounts you wanted to have same offer for you, which our staffs had denied you repeatedly..........

Now you are paying 4 time extra charges to your current Brokers.:lol:

You have left no stone upturned to defame WC due to 112 bucks per month & to support your friends wrong deeds. Now you must be comparing our offers, with other brokers !!! U must be a frustrated man.

Anyone opened account with WISDOM capital ? Please help us how is their client services ...

Anybody having doubt about our services could call our CC number or try our live chat option available at our website.

Regards
Sudeshna Mukherjee
Director
Wisdom Capital Advisors Pvt Ltd

Last edited:

Steve

Mr Steve,

Later when we had reduced Brokerage further to 999/- for new accounts you wanted to have same offer for you, which our staffs had denied you repeatedly..........

You have left no stone upturned to defame WC

Regards
Sudeshna Mukherjee
Director
To quote your words from this post - Quote: “You have left no stone upturned to defame WC” – Unquote.
Frankly I don’t need to defame wc, you claiming to be the director of wc, are doing a very good job of jepordising wc.
I fail to understand, why are you so peeved about my response to the above thread, I have just stated facts,
as per my experience, and one of the few problems that any trader will face with an unregistered broker, be it wc or anyone else.

While you purporting to be the director of wc, in your previous post admittedly implied that your staff has the option to manipulate
client data - Quoting in your very own words post 40 of this thread

Your words Quote:(a) He was manipulating clients data to refer them to other broker services illegally.
http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/94111-zirodha-wisdom-capital-one-better-4.html

With this very statement you admitted that your staff was peddling confidential customers data to others, it also implies that
you do not have control over the safety of customers data or you do not have the necessary checks and balances or norms in your
organization to safeguard your customers from being manipulated by your staff, and what is surprising is that you are not bothered
about this security hole in wc, instead you gloat over it, on this forum by your very own admission and arrogance(sic) of your staff
manipulating customers data... Isn’t that dangerous for us, traders.??

Secondly in this very post too below, you admitted, how manipulative your staff is:

Your words Quote:Later when we had reduced Brokerage further to 999/- for new accounts you
wanted to have same offer for you, which our staffs had denied you repeatedly..........

So the cat is finally out of the bag! Your’e again admitting in this post too (as in previous post No. 40) that your staff repeatedly denied
me what was due to me, as a trader. In other words You are admitting that your staff resorts to such blatant tactics as a matter of
routine, and you as the director is flaunting this attitude of your staff here in an open forum, and you don’t think this is wrong??

I am appalled at your audacity to admit openly on this forum that your staff manipulates customer’s confidential data and repeatedly
resorts to deny traders customer service.

And you are accusing me of defaming wc. Aren’t you, claiming to be a director of wc doing such a wonderful job of tarnishing
and bashing your very own organisation.

Mr Steve,

You have left no stone upturned to defame WC

Regards
Sudeshna Mukherjee
Director

You need to get out of your stupor and look around, and smell the roses, today there are brokers, sprouting like
wild mushrooms at the start of a rainy season, who are offering much better brokerage deals and services than wc
and yes, they are registered brokers, unlike wc.

And the directors of established discount brokers in TJ don’t advertise to the world of having sacked one of their staff members or
openly boast about denying customer service to their clients.

Last edited:

vishal7176

Is Anybody tell me , what is going exactly here ..??

Is any one traded with WISDOM CAPITAL /ALICE BLUE HERE ?

If TRADED then plss share your experience here , it will help to other member here ...

You need to get out of your stupor and look around, and smell the roses, today there are brokers, sprouting like
wild mushrooms at the start of a rainy season, who are offering much better brokerage deals and services than wc .......
Please Prove it with practical examples and as per Break-even points for Nifty/ Gold etc. Specially for commodities:p I know we are the best:) Who else is providing such low brokerage with higher leverage products let me know. Wisdom Capital was started with sheer passion (not meant for commercial motive) to offer a trading platform for retail traders, who otherwise can't even imagine to participate in derivative trading with limited funds. The additional leverages being given to active traders, for that we need to deposit surplus funds with Clearing members. Bank interest of same margin could earn more gain than that of earning from Zero brokerage Model. You can't understand all these things because your intention is mud slinging & you are very efficient into this worst thing in the world.

And the directors of established discount brokers in TJ don’t advertise to the world of having sacked one of their staff members
Mr Steve, I was compelled to complain to the moderators in the forum because you guys (Yourself & Veeramuthu) were spamming against WC in the forums & you are aware of the facts better than anyone else.

And the directors of established discount brokers in TJ
openly boast about denying customer service to their clients.
You must understand promotional offers/fresh offers are always restricted to fresh clients. Had we increased the charges for our monthly plans for fresh clients, have you bargained for an additional charges the same way:D?

Loggerhead clients are not desired from any firm/company's perspective... . Please be happy with your current brokers and pay them some additional charges.

We have other things to do, hence if you wish to continue for spamming against us, you are free to do so.

May God bless you !!
regards
Sudeshna

Last edited:

Nextgen_trader

Any Traderji member opened an account with WISDOM Capital . brokerage plans are looking very good..

Please share experience with WISDOM Capital if anyone actively using account with them.

Much appreciated for the response..:clap::clap:

Any Traderji member opened an account with WISDOM Capital . brokerage plans are looking very good..

Please share experience with WISDOM Capital if anyone actively using account with them.

Much appreciated for the response..:clap::clap:
Awaiting for response..
I have been trading with Wisdom Capital since 2013.

I am extremely satisfied with their Excellent customer care services, Best Brokerage structure yet transparent & lowest Transaction charges.

I think they are the best Brokerage firm in the country as far as active retail traders are concerned. If someone could offer a better deal, let us know.

regards