Zirodha or wisdom capital which one is better?

Steve

Go & check their website, they have recently added Toll Free services for their Customer support:cool:

The brokers you worked for have to think Hundred times to do so:D

If wisdom had any problem in their survival they should never been added such costly features into their kitty.

;)
Whichever broker has now added Toll Free services for their customer support is a welcome gesture for all traders. :clapping:
Since Your Masters for whom you have started this thread and keep on yelping here, have frugal customer
service (openly admitted by the director of denying customer service and support to traders in another thread,) this
does not apply to you or your masters and will always be a costly affair.:D.
Brokers who take their business seriously and think long term will always match their charges with such such
friendly customer service amenities.

Whichever broker has now added Toll Free services for their customer support is a welcome gesture for all traders. :clapping:
Since Your Masters for whom you have started this thread and keep on yelping here, have frugal customer
service (openly admitted by the director of denying customer service and support to traders in another thread,) this
does not apply to you or your masters and will always be a costly affair.:D.
Brokers who take their business seriously and think long term will always match their charges with such such
friendly customer service amenities.
I don't know if you are mentally balanced :confused:

If Wisdom is offering Toll free no, you are saying its a costly affair and they are not taking care of Customers care:D

If wisdom is offering Lower Transaction charges or brokerage you are saying its not registered:D

Ain't your comments are highly selfcontracdictory:confused:;):rofl:

Why can't you just start a thread of your own which says "Wisdom Capital"? Why are you trying to leverage on zerodha's name? Are you afraid nobody will participate in your thread?

Why can't you just start a thread of your own which says "Wisdom Capital"? Why are you trying to leverage on zerodha's name? Are you afraid nobody will participate in your thread?
Why do u presume, that I am from Wisdom?

I have opened this thread out of fun:D

But I can see that this has become nightmare for you guys:rofl:

If you are thinking you are the best, why to worry:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Steve

I don't know if you are mentally balanced :confused:

If Wisdom is offering Toll free no, you are saying its a costly affair and they are not taking care of Customers care:D

If wisdom is offering Lower Transaction charges or brokerage you are saying its not registered:D

Ain't your comments are highly selfcontracdictory:confused:;):rofl:
wc toll free No. does not count. The personnel who were manning the phones had no knowledge
about the market. If they were queried about market, the would act dumb and stall. It was a
dysfunctional service, just a gimmic to hoodwink customers. :lol:

You are still unregistered. the registration No. on wc site is that of F6 Finserve. :rofl:

sibu3168

I think the biggest difference between WC & Zerodha is the brokership. Zerodha is a broker whereas WC is not. Although I've an account with WC (Aliceblue), but I found whenever there was a problem other than pay-in & pay-out, Aliceblue simply directed me to contact WC rather than solving the problem from their side. In that way it always takes more times to solve some silly problems.