Zirodha or wisdom capital which one is better?

manishchan

Dear Traderji,

Our Ex employee JJ Veera muthu has been sacked from his services with us due to his following wrong deeds.

(a) He was manipulating clients data to refer them to other broker services illegally.

(b) He got training from our end for web development for minor modifications, but he had never taken due care for Wisdom Capital website instead he was created his own website illegally to promote his tips services to our clients named garudashare.

(c) He was CC excutive with us mainly to look after customers of Tamilnadu, but instead of taking care of customers, he was always busy with his own trading (gambling) in his fathers (Mr Jeyaraman) account opened with us.

Indeed he has joined other company and trying with his couple of ids trying to defame us.

We are taking legal action immediately to stop such nonsence activities. Its not new for us to tackle such stupidity. But unlike earlier incident this time we are going to take legal action against culprit so that punishments should be exemplary.

We are aware that Querious id belongs to Mr JJ Veeramuthu but we need official proof. Hence requesting for ip addresses.

Let the world to watch what could be the punishments for defamation/breaking the agreements towards an employer.

regards
Sudeshna Mukherjee
Director
Wisdom Capital Advisors Pvt Ltd
I cud only get a few things from this post :

1. You dont know the kind of ppl you hire to handle customers account which are sensitive. And you yourself are defaming your company in a way.

2. In a way, you claiming that Things like manipulation with clients acc has happened before in your companies and not new. This is real worry of ppl wanting to open acc with you.

3. You are indicating that your employees are active on forums in disguise. Other than you writing your name how can one believe that your id is of the actual Ms. Mukherjee (owner)

4. Why is it so hard for you to have an official thread on TJ ? This will help you in advertising hence more customers. I am sure it will be not cost much of your money and time. There are other brokers officially active here. This creats a kinda trust for us as a trader and also easy when seeking some info.

I had called your company to seek some info about acc opening. The sales guy sounded not interested quite unprofessional. I had to dig and ask multiple questions and his answers were mostly yes or no. To my surprise, he cudnt speak english. There is another thing raising eyebrows here....you instead of privately contacting TJ, publicly saying that your employee is defaming your company and u seeking details publicly. All these things put together aren't creating good image for your company. As a trader, it feels great to see what you offering...but these things are creating loads of doubts in our mind and hence one has to think 10 times before opening acc with you. Hope you make things clearer nd better

Last edited:

XRAY27

Steve

Dear Traderji,

Our Ex employee JJ Veera muthu has been sacked from his services with us due to his following wrong deeds.

(a) He was manipulating clients data to refer them to other broker services illegally.

(b) He got training from our end for web development for minor modifications, but he had never taken due care for Wisdom Capital website instead he was created his own website illegally to promote his tips services to our clients named garudashare.

(c) He was CC excutive with us mainly to look after customers of Tamilnadu, but instead of taking care of customers, he was always busy with his own trading (gambling) in his fathers (Mr Jeyaraman) account opened with us.

Indeed he has joined other company and trying with his couple of ids trying to defame us.

We are taking legal action immediately to stop such nonsence activities. Its not new for us to tackle such stupidity. But unlike earlier incident this time we are going to take legal action against culprit so that punishments should be exemplary.

We are aware that Querious id belongs to Mr JJ Veeramuthu but we need official proof. Hence requesting for ip addresses.

Let the world to watch what could be the punishments for defamation/breaking the agreements towards an employer.

regards
Sudeshna Mukherjee
Director
Wisdom Capital Advisors Pvt Ltd
So why don't you have a thread here for for the benefit of all,
that will put paid, to the doubts and give all concerned, the
necessary infomation and you will not have to refute
claims time and again and issue personal threats.

The only way to seek info about WC is via your chat, and of late
the ignorimous personnel handling the chat, don't seem to have
an inkling about markets and are least interested in the welfare
of your organisation.
The issues that were brought up by Querious, were concerning
your association with F6, your allegiance to Alice Blue as the
Broker, was never questioned.
If Querious claims are true, then with F6Finserve, you seem
to have jumped from a World Class Luxury Cruise Liner into
an Abyss.

manishchan

So why don't you have a thread here for for the benefit of all,
that will put paid, to the doubts and give all concerned, the
necessary infomation and you will not have to refute
claims time and again and issue personal threats.

The only way to seek info about WC is via your chat, and of late
the ignorimous personnel handling the chat, don't seem to have
an inkling about markets and are least interested in the welfare
of your organisation.
The issues that were brought up by Querious, were concerning
your association with F6, your allegiance to Alice Blue as the
Broker, was never questioned.
If Querious claims are true, then with F6Finserve, you seem
to have jumped from a World Class Luxury Cruise Liner into
an Abyss.
You are talking to a dead rock. For all you know this id could just be another disguise (said in her own words in the post. :)

Dear Traderji,

Ans: No no, I myself stopped working for your company before 2 months since you said you don't have money to pay my salary further.

Ans: Complete lie.

Ans: I never called even our own(Garudashare) clients also. Because we know it will feel irritating to them.
You don't know even how to create a new page in website but you trained me? I trained your staff Manoj.

Ans: How can you know I was trading in my fathers account.
It is better to trade in other broker's account for this purpose. My dad scolding me since I recommended wisdom capital to him.

Ans: No no, Not interested in this job no more. I lost my peace of mind.

Ans: Not giving salary for more than 2 months, not attending staffs calls, all these things not looking nonsense to you.
And every time staff asking salary, you saying this monday, this friday alternatively. This is not nonsense?

Ans: I also need ip address of Hulalalaaa, Alibaba Alibaba and Sudeshna Mukherjee ids.

Ans: You never said you won't give salary in any agreement.

First give my salary then continue your spamming here.

You previously used my both ids to promote wisdom capital.

You even asked my fathers id to promote wc in traderji.

Last time also you said if you don't promote WC I won't give you salary.
So, you are publicly accepting that Wisdom capital uses proxy ids to promote itself, unethically?

Now thats wronger than wrong!
I would NEVER open an account with Wisdom after reading all this.

nirav_j

Yes, also all the complaints posted in Wisdom capital- Complaints thread is 100% real. I don't know why mods blocked that thread. There is lot more issues to post.

link to blocked thread: http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/94462-wisdom-capital-complaints.html
Dear veeramuthu,

I understand that you worked for WC and have had a falling out with them.

I could understand your angst. However, you initially called them "traders paradise" and after your fall out, created a complaint thread about them.

In my eyes, as a member of this forum, your statements don't have much credibility.

If you get your salary, WC is paradise; if not , worst broker. :)

What to believe ?

stock72

a man newly married and took his wife to temple.. she mistaken got hurted as she put her foot over a sharp stone in the ground .. the man said " saitan stone .. u take care da sweat heart "
after five years same temple -- same stone and same event .. the man said " saitan , where u r having your eyes "
this is how saitan moves ...:rofl::rofl:

Dear veeramuthu,

I understand that you worked for WC and have had a falling out with them.

I could understand your angst. However, you initially called them "traders paradise" and after your fall out, created a complaint thread about them.

In my eyes, as a member of this forum, your statements don't have much credibility.

If you get your salary, WC is paradise; if not , worst broker. :)

What to believe ?

nirav_j

Since the issues I faced as a trader are real and I will be posted the same even though I had received salary.
Since he given the wrong information regarding the reason for my delayed salary post in traderji, I have had to write the true things behind it.
Instead of giving my salary he started to complaint me with fake things.

The words posted in Traders Paradise is not my words. Those are words of Dev Mookerjee.
Also the person behind this Sudheshna Mukherjee ID also Dev.

Yes, if he given my salary atlease this salary delay post will not be required.
Why should I even think about them if they given my salary in time.
It is said that it helps to think before speaking. you obviously are not thinking my friend !

You just stated that you allowed Dev Mukherjee to post from your ID while you were employed by him. you must have either given out your password or were following instructions what to post and willfully did it for the remuneration that you were expecting.

And now you seemingly stopped it since you salary was allegedly not paid.

Any statement hereon from you, why would you expect anyone to believe ?

Also,if i'm not getting too personal, would you care to share what was your salary ?

Hume bhi batao, forum pe posting karne ke kitne paise milte hai ... :D Sounds interesting ;)

I however do hope that your issues are resolved to your satisfaction ...

Good luck. :thumb: