Zirodha or wisdom capital which one is better?

Sir ,

(i) You are getting confused about the charges. Zerodha and Wisdom Both are charging Flat Brokerage of per executed Order. Only Differences are Zerodha is costing 20/- whereas Wisdom is charging 9/-. Please check here : http://wisdomcapital.in/brokerage-plan/freedom-plans/

UNQUOTE

# You might be right. But then what exactly does the term "per executed order" imply as per their definition ? It is a very loose term and could be left to the imagination of the reader. The truth shall be known only to the clients when then get the statement. So if you have an account with them, it would be nice if you can provide a scanned image of the trade statement. This would certainly remove any confusion.

(ii) Nest Trader and Nest Plus are available with both of them free of cost. You are talking about external data products for that Zerodha and Wisdom Both of them are Trading Partners with Global Data Feeds and costing same for semi automated algo trading. Wisdom is offering fully automated algo trading thats a bonus for us.

So ultimately Wisdom is the best.

UNQUOTE

# Zerodha provides the basic subscription of NestPlus for free. Which means the basic intraday and EOD charts and all the indicators are free with them. I do not have to pay a single rupee to get these charts.

But that is not what Wisdom says in their website.
http://wisdomcapital.in/semi-automated-algo-trading/
Two links from the above page leads to the following
http://www.globaldatafeeds.in/price_list__subscription_charges.html
http://www.globaldatafeeds.in/nimbledatapro-features_and_more_information.html

Then again look at wisdom data feed page

http://wisdomcapital.in/wisdom-data/

What they are providing free is only a basic software to trade. Anything else could be costly. The rates could be cheap for a serious trader who makes good profit. But not starters and casual retail traders.

I think you are assuming many things about them. Pls verify.

Finally, in this website there are many allegations against them. I can understand that it could be done by competitors. But them the reply provided by the wisdom personal was not at all satisfactory and logical. In fact he closed the thread in a hurry. This is not a good and healthy sign and do not inspire confidence.

I think that is what is most important as far as an client is considered - Confidence in the company.
just i talked to one of my friend who has a account in zerodha. he said its 20 rs per order u put on zerodha irrespective of exchange response. means zerodha will charge 20 rs/per order whether exchange executed the order in 1 trade or in multiple.

not too far => in 2015 ??
Even Wisdom is already paying for our trades. Mail their CEO if you have gotta innovative ideas, you could bargain for a deal and get paid for your trades.

I am getting for my trading ideas:)

Few Algo Trading API's of WC are based on my team's strategies.

Thats why I have written Wisdomcapital Traders paradise.

Ok. I will wait till they update their calculator.
Hi bpr,

You may update your calculator, as Wisdom Capital Brokerage calculations are showing the lowest transaction charges, which I have checked couple of days back here..

http://wisdomcapital.in/wc-brokerage-calculator/

Indeed Wisdom is the best broker in India from traders perspective, be it activation of DP & account/brokerage & transaction charges/Customer care services or introduction of latest technology viz trading systems/fully automated trading etc.

bpr

Hi bpr,

You may update your calculator, as Wisdom Capital Brokerage calculations are showing the lowest transaction charges, which I have checked couple of days back here..

http://wisdomcapital.in/wc-brokerage-calculator/

Indeed Wisdom is the best broker in India from traders perspective, be it activation of DP & account/brokerage & transaction charges/Customer care services or introduction of latest technology viz trading systems/fully automated trading etc.
NSE option charges are now showing wrong values.. ask them to correct it.

Hi Friends,
Alert! Wisdom Capital not paid salary to their staffs for more than one and half month.:confused::confused:

Check your ledger regularly in wisdom capital.
If you not check regularly there will be excess brokerage charged which may be more than Rs 50000 due to error/typo.:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:

Regards,
Qreous.

Last edited:
Hi Friends,
Alert! Wisdom Capital not paid salary to their staffs for more than one and half month.:confused::confused::clapping::clapping::lol::lol:

Check your ledger regularly in wisdom capital.
If you not check regularly there will be excess brokerage charged which may be more than Rs 50000 due to error/typo.:annoyed::annoyed::mad::annoyed:

Regards,
Qreous.
Indeed, it was a right decision to sack you from our team, Mr JJ Veeramuthu alias Querious.

We have given an opportunity to work from your remotely located house in Tamilnadu (where even 3G services not available) just because you were Traderji Member and were struggling to get success. Offering a job was privilege to you and not a right to misuse company's data.

Go and check with your integrity where you will get such facility WCPL had given. When you will acquire a better deal than us let us know !!

But of-late when we came to know that you were misusing our data & time to promote your own tips services through your own website garudashare we have no option but to sack you.

Do whatever you want, we are no more concerned about guys like you.

Due to your such act, in future we will not trust a single person from forums and neither offer any kinda job.

All the best

Dear Traderji,

Our Ex employee JJ Veera muthu has been sacked from his services with us due to his following wrong deeds.

(a) He was manipulating clients data to refer them to other broker services illegally.

(b) He got training from our end for web development for minor modifications, but he had never taken due care for Wisdom Capital website instead he was created his own website illegally to promote his tips services to our clients named garudashare.

(c) He was CC excutive with us mainly to look after customers of Tamilnadu, but instead of taking care of customers, he was always busy with his own trading (gambling) in his fathers (Mr Jeyaraman) account opened with us.

Indeed he has joined other company and trying with his couple of ids trying to defame us.

We are taking legal action immediately to stop such nonsence activities. Its not new for us to tackle such stupidity. But unlike earlier incident this time we are going to take legal action against culprit so that punishments should be exemplary.

We are aware that Querious id belongs to Mr JJ Veeramuthu but we need official proof. Hence requesting for ip addresses.

Let the world to watch what could be the punishments for defamation/breaking the agreements towards an employer.

regards
Sudeshna Mukherjee
Director
Wisdom Capital Advisors Pvt Ltd