Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep my NOW - to - AB continuously on from 9:00 am to 3:50 pm so do not need to backfill but in case of emergencies backfill can be done manually through hourly statistics in NOW or through the data table in Nest Plus, neither are reliable as they are just one minute snapshots and their one minute does not align with Amibroker 1 minute, so should be done only in emergencies.
Thanks for the reply, i checked utility by josh, it has backfill facility, from nest plus, somehow i could not get the ultity working with backfill, as of now trying it out.

TheDreamer

Imagine you have sold a call of some thinly traded stock and at expiry it's profitable for someone who is on the other side of the trade. Instead of cash settlement, if he wants delivery of the stock, you will be in complete mess to deliver shares if they are not in your DP. Moreover it may lead to default on your part and you may have to get shares in auction (it includes penalty)...

The above example is comparatively easy...

Taking few commodity examples... Imagine if you have to deliver 5 kg of silver in physical form to the counter-party!!! :p Best example of harassment will be to deliver agro-commodities. You have to buy them from one mandi (again these contracts have some specifications and you have to abide by them) and deliver it to your new-found customer (all at your own cost)... :D

I hope you understand. :)

Hello Guys... !!:)
I am newbie in this Market thing. What happen with me that I have open accout with Geojit just in this February. I put 80000 bucks to trade. I bought some equity on delivery based. I told my broker that I am mostly away on Market hours so I ask him to trade in my account if it is benificial for me and I also told that if 1000-1500 bucks lose, don't worry. But day by day he ripped off my all money:mad: and I've now (-22000) balance in my Account. Although he trading on marging on which equity I bought so I am not losing any cash but there is minus balance in my account. I thought he must be an intelligent guy, but he is proven duffer trader.

So I need advise from you guys that what step can I take further. If any one can help on this please leave your No on [email protected] or this thread.

thanks for reading

Zerodha

Hello Guys... !!:)
I am newbie in this Market thing. What happen with me that I have open accout with Geojit just in this February. I put 80000 bucks to trade. I bought some equity on delivery based. I told my broker that I am mostly away on Market hours so I ask him to trade in my account if it is benificial for me and I also told that if 1000-1500 bucks lose, don't worry. But day by day he ripped off my all money:mad: and I've now (-22000) balance in my Account. Although he trading on marging on which equity I bought so I am not losing any cash but there is minus balance in my account. I thought he must be an intelligent guy, but he is proven duffer trader.

So I need advise from you guys that what step can I take further. If any one can help on this please leave your No on [email protected] or this thread.

thanks for reading
Rishi,

You are on the wrong thread for this query, try posting on investor grievances or on a geojit thread..

My advise:

If you give your car to a person you know(who may or may not have the skills to drive) and ask him to take part in a car race, can you blame him or force him to fix your car if he CRASHES???

I don't know if you can or cannot fix this situation, but learn from your mistake and never let anyone else trade on your behalf. Even if you want to, ensure you have records to prove that this guy is a profitable trader.. And finally, keep a track of your accounts daily so that you are never in for a surprise..

Zerodha

Trade UK's "FTSE 100 index", f&o contracts on NSE!!! An interesting tool for all those who want to run an arbitrage strategy between the Indian and the international markets or purely for speculation, especially after 1pm India time when the UK stock markets open.
Special offer for all our clients:

"11th May 2012 to 18th May 2012, Trade all FTSE f&o contracts for free at ZERODHA. "

Happy Trading!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.