Status
Not open for further replies.

columbus

Your ISP has nothing to do with what you choose while logging into NOW.. Tata or Bharti, is what you are choosing for data transfer from NSE SERVER to NOW server, which sits in the same room...
Hi zerodha,

......then why Bharati or Tata?You can as well eliminate this step?.....

Zerodha

dear,
i opened account to trade only futures and options, and i don't have DP with zerodha...
now iwant to add MCX also...can you pls. tell me the process to add the same.
MCX forms are available in download section of our webpage.. Take a print, look at the instructions, attach the documents, sign and send it back... You are all set...

sach007

Impatient Trader
Hi sach007,
Have you checked the 5min candle updating rel time because earlier the nestplus chart in now updates in real time only 1min candle and not 5min candlestick charts.my trial pack expired so will you please confirm about it?.
regards,
m prakash
Dear m prakash,

Yes 5 min candles are updating perfectly fine in Nestplus in Realtime....

Actually I was having that problem when I was using mobile internet on my PC (slow speed) at that time only 1 min candle was updating but not 5 min... I raised that issue with Nestplus Support team... they checked everything.... and came to conclusion that it was due to slow internet.... now I have broadband from TATA and now no problems at all....

And by the way my Trial is also expired.... but still I am getting all intraday and historical charts with Nest Starter Pack... its free validity for me is 16/12/2012 and now intraday data is coming for 14 days.( I checked for Nifty Futures.)

Pls check for yourself also.... its very nice to use... and no need to subscribe for premium.

Last edited:

GTji

Hi zerodha,

Servers are sitting in the same room but routed through different networks. If you have TATA connection and use Bharti as the option, then your connection to NSE will probably go via some roundabout longish route. So better to use use Bharti if you have Bharti connection and TATA if you have TATA internet.

sach007

Impatient Trader
Hi zerodha,

I think this is given for ... when a problem arrives with one IP ... suppose if any problem comes with Bharti... then one can choose TATA...

This is similar to Sharekhan or IIFL... where one can change broadcast servers... when quotes are not updated... or having any problem in updating with current server.

sach007

Impatient Trader
Hi friends,
anybody using nestplus charts for equity, pl give feedback about performance.
Dear prabit....

I am using their Nest Starter Pack Which is free till 16/12/2012 for me. It provides IEOD charts for 14 days and historical charts also.... and with all technical indiactors.

Its excellent for a Intraday and positional trader.

Status
Not open for further replies.