Status
Not open for further replies.
@buzz, the margin blocked would vary on a daily basis based on the volatility.. This is decided by the exchange itself.. Margin required would also change on a daily basis... Easiest way to understand the margin required is by logging on to the backoffice and downloading the SPAN margin file and looking under the Total margin subsection....

If you look under RMS limits view and under % margin utilization, after 3 it will show the complete margins required and before that will show you 40% of the amount required...

Cheers...
Where is the span margin file option in back office (or in NOW) ?? :confused:

Hi i had a doubt
if i buy and sell say 50lots in a day of Nifty 5000PE in a day at diff points of time
how much will be the brokerage charged.
In total 100lots buy+sell

soft_trader

I have two bank account linked with my zerodha account. But when I am trying to withdraw funds from the back office, there are no options available to select the preferred bank of my choice at which I would withdraw the funds.

This is very annoying, coz at different times I may wish to withdraw funds at the bank of my preference. So please add this facility.:)

Zerodha

Hi i had a doubt
if i buy and sell say 50lots in a day of Nifty 5000PE in a day at diff points of time
how much will be the brokerage charged.
In total 100lots buy+sell
Hi Dv,

it doesn't matter how many lots you bought and sold... What matter is how many executed orders you placed...

If you buy and sell in 2 executed orders, 1 buying order and 1 selling order, you pay Rs 20 + 20 = 40...

Similarly, if you place it in 4 executed orders, you pay 80 and so on...

Hope it clarifies...

regarding brokerage of Rs 20 or 0.01% which ever is lower,
if i buy 100 idfc for 108 and sell 100 idfc for 109
total turnover is 21700 X 0.01%(brokerage) = Rs 2.2
2.2 is lower than 20
so i will only have to pay brokerage of two rupees twenty paise right?

and is 0.01% valid even for delivery?

Zerodha

regarding brokerage of Rs 20 or 0.01% which ever is lower,
if i buy 100 idfc for 108 and sell 100 idfc for 109
total turnover is 21700 X 0.01%(brokerage) = Rs 2.2
2.2 is lower than 20
so i will only have to pay brokerage of two rupees twenty paise right?

and is 0.01% valid even for delivery?
Yep you are right...

For delivery it is 0.1% or Rs 20/executed order whichever is lower...

Status
Not open for further replies.