Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

checkmate7

Zerodha please ask your leasedline vendor to give proof of leased line issue and post that here if that is the case :D.

Wonder if Ashwani Gujral is also getting these errors :D:D
I sometimes feel these errors r made to favor him..:pompus:
What is the meaning of leased line connection flapping ????
Birds flap their wings, what is Zerodha up to, this excuse is meaningless and an utter disgrace on Zerodha's part !!!
And the same Zerodha server saga continues this year also......Luckily I was busy today and did not trade. I really love their excuses!

Meanwhile congratulations to Zerodha for being No. 3!

On a lighter note, please don't comment on Ashwani Gujral <> Zerodha relationship. He won't face these issues - Twitter Link 1, Twitter Link 2.

imfine

Today morning the BO margins were all rejected. I missed all trades. The margins got resumes after 20 to 30 mins.

Was it done purposefully or was a glitch?

hello ! i have been using RTD 1.4 with zerodha nest trader 3.11 ,lately the data lags behind and by the end of trading the chart updation lags by more than 1 hour, please shed some light on this issue

Brill

Pi stopped updation of prices this after noon! what happened?

edit : exited and re login. problem solved.

Last edited:
Today it happened again.
Alumini Apr was dipping and suddenly near the day's low there was a flare up of bullish volume, nearly 5x times previous. Thinking it had bottomed, I entered. A few minutes later, on refreshing, it was gone. I exited immediately, before damage. This is worrisome.
Apr 5, 2018
#16,355

In the following charts. The second one was taken after refreshing immediately after the first screenshot. See any difference?

Last edited: