Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Did anybody have problem with Zerodha charting after 2 pm today? It did not update for nearly 1 hr.
Nobody was picking up the helpline, Kept me waiting for 4 mins. Then the IVR hang up, saying we are open only on trading days !! I'm worried if their system has been hacked.

Attachments

Last edited:

okabira

Did anybody have problem with Zerodha charting after 2 pm today? It did not update for nearly 1 hr.
Nobody was picking up the helpline, Kept me waiting for 4 mins. Then the IVR hang up, saying we are open only on trading days !! I'm worried if their system has been hacked.

I had... today only I trade with so called new kite 3.0..
data was not feeding in it past 2.15..

what to say... seems like all hired IT/CS graduates for the " [BROKERAGE FIRM] " are from chunnu-lal college.

or might be the usual : vendor problem saar

I had... today only I trade with so called new kite 3.0..
data was not feeding in it past 2.15..

what to say... seems like all hired IT/CS graduates for the " [BROKERAGE FIRM] " are from chunnu-lal college.

or might be the usual : vendor problem saar
It was scary today, am beginning to think discount brokers for intraday might not be a safe option..

Raj232

Yes, Kite was not showing candles/bars for 20 - 30 mins at least. I just logged off for the day...

But the problem that keeps recurring with Kite3 is that the saved views disappear. I have to define the views almost every day. It is very irritating.

PS : I use ccleaner every night before shutdown. Maybe that has something to do with this.

Raj232

But the problem that keeps recurring with Kite3 is that the saved views disappear. I have to define the views almost every day. It is very irritating.

PS : I use ccleaner every night before shutdown. Maybe that has something to do with this.
Not faced any issue with 'saved views' disappearing. If any changes are made to the view, one has to save it manually [autosave option is not there :)]
Haven't used CCleaner in the past few years .. :)

Not faced any issue with 'saved views' disappearing. If any changes are made to the view, one has to save it manually [autosave option is not there :)]
Haven't used CCleaner in the past few years .. :)
I use CCleaner only occasionally, but having same issue as TP is facing with saved views. They disappear now and then, even after manual save.
OK, to be specific, they disappear much more frequently than my use of CCleaner. Atleast about 5 times more.

Last edited: