Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

So, is there a miscalculation from my end ?? Let's check.

The net position shows Rs. 264.08, EQ shows -13297.07, FO shows +15306.94

So, taken individually, it should show a profit of Rs 2009.87

As per my calculations, the net position is correct, but the P&L details haven't been updated for some days now.

1522919112882.png

1522919170022.png

1522919274108.png

imfine

As per my calculations, the net position is correct, but the P&L details haven't been updated for some days now.

View attachment 24646

View attachment 24647

View attachment 24648
Sorry my mistake i have mistaken it to the net calculation of challenge not the full PL. I need to see it again and update you.

Sorry my mistake i have mistaken it to the net calculation of challenge not the full PL. I need to see it again and update you.
Keep checking it for 2-3 days.

I have raised a complaint with them. let's see what they do.

View attachment 24646

View attachment 24647

View attachment 24648

I checked the figures against the contract notes. Yes, there is a difference in the figure for FO. The figure for EQ is ok.

Guys, please keep checking. If possible, check for the entire challenge period for any differences. Seems like the figure for FO have not been updated in April.

1522945328697.png

imfine

Y
I checked the figures against the contract notes. Yes, there is a difference in the figure for FO. The figure for EQ is ok.

Guys, please keep checking. If possible, check for the entire challenge period for any differences. Seems like the figure for FO have not been updated in April.

View attachment 24659
Yes as I do only equity so it's all OK have no data for fno.

Raj232

In the following charts. The second one was taken after refreshing immediately after the first screenshot. See any difference?
They have been cheating client for years.. a class action suit must be filed against them as their profits are not profits thats the hard earned money of their very own clients who they have been taking for a ride since long.

The last candle volume in shown in thousands instead of lacs, so it would always be a large candle which will misguide your chart
and trading decision.

This is the situation... :)