Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

@timepass
Have you been on Zerodha's pvt ltd forum tradingqna.com. You are moderator here on traderji. What's your view about tradingqna.com moderation policy?
It's been years since I visited their forum. When I did log in a long time ago, it was to post some critical observations. Those were deleted. That was the end of my interaction there :D

okabira

It's been years since I visited their forum. When I did log in a long time ago, it was to post some critical observations. Those were deleted. That was the end of my interaction there :D
LOL. ... in traderji its reverse .... they have ended their interaction it seems...

* only here to promote new service ... *

soft_trader

Just noticed this in backoffice Q

"* Effective 25 April 2018, winning the 60-day challenge will not entail brokerage refunds. Digital winner certificates will continue to be issued. "

Seriously zerodha?? It is okay if you stop brokerage refund but isn't it unethical to stop it suddenly without any notification? You could have said that no brokerage would be refunded from new challenges onward but existing challenges will be refunded or something like that.