Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree akg7091,
Looks like Zerodha is now going towards the same path set by other brokers and i.e. once you have a big customer base you can take them for granted. I too am not happy with the way they handle there backoffice and customer care.
I beg to disagree on customer support. Just this thursday, I had a problem with my margins, I called up customer support, spoke to one Mr. Nandu, and he solved my problem within 30 seconds, WITHOUT transferring my call to other people, even though it needed a decision from his seniors.

I have had Zerodha solve issues and answer queries on Sunday night at 11 pm.
I have had experience dealing with cust care of many brokers, one case that comes to the fore being Indiabulls. Try calling them, and even if you ask them whats the time, they will ask you to send them an email, and they will get back to you after their head office in delhi confirms the time.

Zerodha

Which 11 stocks are going to be traded on T2T basis (BE/Tgroup) which are currently trading in equity ?
NSE circular ??
AMAR Amar Remedies Limited
BODALCHEM Bodal Chemicals Limited*
ELFORGE EL Forge Limited*
FOURSOFT Four Soft Limited
JHS JHS Svendgaard Laboratories Limited
MALUPAPER Malu Paper Mills Limited*
NEHAINT Neha International Limited
NITCO Nitco Limited
PARABDRUGS Parabolic Drugs Limited
SURANAVEL Surana Ventures Limited
VASWANI Vaswani Industries Limited*

Very polite way to disagree... Good :thumb:
I remembered manners class conducted wherein this was taught.... :D

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna

I beg to disagree on customer support. Just this thursday, I had a problem with my margins, I called up customer support, spoke to one Mr. Nandu, and he solved my problem within 30 seconds, WITHOUT transferring my call to other people, even though it needed a decision from his seniors.

I have had Zerodha solve issues and answer queries on Sunday night at 11 pm.
I have had experience dealing with cust care of many brokers, one case that comes to the fore being Indiabulls. Try calling them, and even if you ask them whats the time, they will ask you to send them an email, and they will get back to you after their head office in delhi confirms the time.

toocool

The delay will usually be if some documents are not in place or signature missing. If you send all documents correctly, it should happen within 5 days..

POA is a common practice for demat accounts with all online brokerage firms. This is required to debit shares from your demat account when you sell or when you want to pledge the stock..
Paper are perfect, even as of today the demat is not opened, pathetic services I must say

Whenever a call is made to customer care, it was in process every time. :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Zerodha

Paper are perfect, even as of today the demat is not opened, pathetic services I must say

Whenever a call is made to customer care, it was in process every time. :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:
Can you PM me his phone number or his name..

Can someone confirm the charges involved in zerodha on the sell side apart from brokerages and usual taxes...learnt something like rs.13+tax is being charged in addition to brokerages as DP CHARGES...

VJAY

Can someone confirm the charges involved in zerodha on the sell side apart from brokerages and usual taxes...learnt something like rs.13+tax is being charged in addition to brokerages as DP CHARGES...
Yes charge occured when you sell your holding from DP ....

Status
Not open for further replies.